“SMOKY - SMOKY - SMOKY”

Calico Cafe and Buffet
Ranked #53 of 86 Restaurants in Pahrump
Description: Calico Cafe & Buffet located inside Gold Town Casino - Pahrump, NV.The cafe and buffet are newly remodeled! Come see all the wonderful changes to the decor and the menu. The menu features authentic western dishes, rotisserie items, breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Calico Buffet is an all you can eat dining experience offering buffet themes such as: Mexican, Chinese, Prime Rib and our Champagne Brunch!Restaurant Hours:Sunday thru Thursday, 7am - 9pmFriday and Saturday, 7am - 10pm
Reviewed August 28, 2012

This place smells so badly of smoke, that I got an immediate headache just walking in the door. It ruined my breakfast and I will never, ever set foot in this place again.

6  Thank Joanna L

Reviewed May 13, 2012

I just stopped back at the Terrible Herbst Casino and restaurant again. I learned that they had been bought out by one of the other casinos in Pahrump.

I was with my brother and his wife both from the Midwest and both Vegetarians. We did not make it into the restaurant due to the intense, acrid, reek of tobacco tars just inside the front door. We took a pass on eating there this trip and went up to Mom's Diner...review to follow.

Traveler Al

4  Thank HonoluluTraveler_Al
Reviewed May 9, 2012

the food is usually gross and the service is the worst

2  Thank Sunny-Rebecca K
Reviewed April 6, 2012

The food here was just so, so with out much of a variety. I thought it was a little spend y for what they had to offer.

1  Thank W0rldtraveler48
Reviewed February 23, 2012

We just finish our 3 days vacation at death Vally and heading to lv. We stop at pahrump for one night rest. We found this casino restaurant from tripadvisor. My husband had baby rib, I had prim rib, both Tast really good, the service is good too.

1  Thank Vvchang88