“Awesome” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Pahrump
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

My sister & I stayed here for 2 nights. It is a very nice place, clean & conveniently located. Breakfast is included and was very good. From hot coffee, to waffles everything was wonderful. The staff are very nice and helpful. There is a fridge, coffee maker , microwave in this spacious room. Free wifi too! I would defiantly stay there again. The air conditioner was a little loud but most of the time I slept right through it. The grounds by the pool are beautiful and kept up very well.
We didn't use room service that's why I'm not rating it.

Room Tip: We had a room right off the main street. And it was very quite.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank eerb19
Laraine H, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Pahrump Oasis, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I was delighted to hear that you found everything to your satisfaction.

Our staff works diligently to provide customer service at the excellence level. I will be sure to share your kind comments with them.

We look forward to being of service you to once again, hopefully in the near future, and thank you for choosing Best Western Pahrump Station.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Carlsbad, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

Rooms are big and clean. The air conditioner is loud and makes sleeping peacefully a challenge. I would have rated higher if it was quieter. Attached eating facility is convenient and food is good.
I'll stay again when I return to Pahrump

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Laraine H, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Pahrump Oasis, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay. Your feedback is very important to us. I do hope your let our Front Desk know that your air conditioner was noisy so that we could remedy the situation.

I was glad to hear that you did find the rest of your stay to your satisfaction.

We do look forward to being of service to you once again and wish to thank you for choosing Best Western Pahrump Station.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

We selected the hotel as one we could get to having landed in Las Vegas in the afternoon and on our way the next day to Death Valley and Yosemite. It was ideal. There were good sized rooms and it was close to the casino in Pahrump where they do a buffet meal. The breakfast next day set us up for the next stage of our trip. The staff were helpful and if we had got there sooner there was a nice outdoor pool to cool off in.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. I was so pleased to hear that you found it enjoyable.

It is always our intention to extend customer service at the excellence level. I will be sure to share your kind comments with our staff.

Thank you again for your comments and for choosing Best Western Pahrump Station.
Geel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

We arrived in the afternoon after an hour drive from Las Vegas. We wanted to check in but there was something wrong with our Mastercard. The woman behind the desk asked for help because she didn't know what to do. Next, we payed cash for the room plus a deposit of 200 $.
We had some trouble finding the room because there were a few buildings in the back and every building had a lot of rooms. The room was very clean, spacious, quiet and had a perfectly working Airco. The sink with mirror were apart from the shower with bad witch we found an advantage. We could park the car nearby the room.
The next morning we had a great breakfast at the hotel with a little privacy, fresh food such as waffles, strawberry yoghurt, cereals and especially the warm made blue berries. Pahrump is a perfect starting point for an early morning drive through Death Valley and especially the lowest point Badwater.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Laraine H, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Pahrump Oasis, responded to this review, September 21, 2013

It is always our goal to extend customer service at the excellence level and I will be sure to share your kind comments with the staff.

We hope that you allow us the opportunity to be of service to you once again and thank you for choosing Best Western Pahrump Station.
Spring Valley, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Our experience was bitter sweet. We stayed here for two nights while attending Frontsite and found the check in easy with the usual "don't dry fire your weapons in our rooms" form. Room was large and clean and roomy. Ceiling fan in bath sounds like a Vietnam era helicopter that has been shot in the turbine and is going down......very very loud and annoying. (Avoid room 256!) Breakfast was next door in the lounge, interesting arrangement but it works. Just average food, good coffee, excellent attentive server.
Now the heart burn. We had purchased three items on line with delivery to the hotel to be held for our arrival. Only found one when we arrived. Tracking discovered that two had been returned to sender by staff. None had been entered into log book per hotels own proceedure. Staff did find the one anyway. Time at Frontsite was a bit exasperating without the ordered accessories!
OK OK , I know we should have been prepared before we arrived but........kind of expected more. I mean we called and alerted them packages were arriving, please hold them!? But we found the rooms superior to anything at the two casinos (we have stayed there too) and will be using them again in the future.

Room Tip: Do not stay in 256!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Laraine H, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Pahrump Oasis, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay with us. I have sent our Maintenance personnel to remedy the noisy exhaust fan in Room 256. Thank you for bringing that matter to my attention.

I also investigated why your packages were returned. When your reservations were made, they weren't made under your name. So when your packages arrived, the Front Desk Agent checked all reservations and arrivals and your name was not in the system, therefore, the Agent believed they were delivered to us in error.

I do apologize for the inconvenience. It is always our intention to deliver customer service at the excellence level, and I am sorry that we fell short of that goal in your case.

I hope that you will allow us the opportunity to be of service to you in the future and I thank you for choosing Best Western Pahrump Station.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Reasonable quality room considering the price however the aircon unit and fridge were very noisy, so noisy we both ended up wearing earplugs, so quite annoying and almost a deal breaker. We are light sleepers though. Bathroom was good, outlook over carpark and pool area. Nice breakfast with cheesy omelette. Met some nice people by the pool. Reception is on the main road, however strangely the rooms are around the back of the club's carpark. Well located to Wallmart, Wallgreens and other amenities

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay with us. I do apologize that you found the unit to be noisy.

We are hopeful that you will allow us the opportunity to be of service to you once again and thank you for choosing Best Western Pahrump Station.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

My family an I did not book the room I'm glad we use the trip advisor it was the day before there was a large of people in town. Yet we still got in no problem. My kids loved playing in the pool and hot tub . My wife an I got to sit an watch the kids play and spend some good quiet time together. At night we went to the arcade in the breakfast area I could forgot to tell you ALL the service outstanding thure out Thank you pahrump Sensory Jason pimentel

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Our staff works very hard to ensure that our guests receive customer service at the excellence level. I will be sure to share your kind comments with them.

Again, thank you for writing a review and for choosing Best Western Pahrump Station.