“What a great surprise!”

Best Western Pahrump Oasis
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Pahrump
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We had spent the day at Hoover Dam - a super place to visit! But as usual, on this 6 week odyssey, we had no hotel reservations. We are just winging it using the apps iExit and Trip Advisor as our guides. We didn't want to stay in Vegas or Henderson so Pahrump it was. The Best Western gave us a suite for the same price we have paid for some mediocre rooms. The room is HUGE, a king size bed with lots of pillows, thick towels and a hot breakfast at the attached restaurant..the bathroom also included a soaking tub. Everything was clean and the staff was extremely helpful.. Very quiet too.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Laraine H, General Manager at Best Western Pahrump Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. It is always our goal to extend customer service at the excellence level and I was so glad to hear that we achieved our goal!

Our staff truly enjoys hosting our guests and works diligently to ensure that each guest has a pleasurable stay.

We hope that you will allow us the opportunity to be of service to you once again, and we thank you for choosing Best Western Pahrump Station.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is an older facility, but one that has been reasonably well maintained. We were upgraded to suite, presumably due to my Best Western Premium level status. The suite provided a separate kitchen area equipped with a microwave, the usual size hotel refrigerator, and a counter with a bar sink. The room was much larger than typical, with a large dressing area between the bed room and the bath room. The rooms face the parking lot, which makes unloading and loading luggage easy. And the size of the suite, which appeared to be the size of two normal rooms, essentially ensured us a parking space in front our door. The facility includes a large number of rooms, but they’re spread out in multiple buildings over a large area which gives a more private feel.

1  Thank CFH_NOLA
Laraine H, General Manager at Best Western Pahrump Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review sharing your recent stay with us. I was glad to hear that you found your stay enjoyable.

Our staff works diligently to extend customer service at the excellent level to all of our guests. I will be sure to share your kind comments with them.

I hope that you allow us the opportunity to be of service to you once again and I thank you for choosing Best Western Pahrump Station.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Laraine H, General Manager at Best Western Pahrump Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stayed only 1 night , the 23rd of May. The room was very clean and quite spacious. I was able to park my car within view of the window. The complete buffet breakfast was quite good. Enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank wanabeworldtraveler
Laraine H, General Manager at Best Western Pahrump Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank ypu for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay.

I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff works diligently to extend customer service at the excellence level to ensure that our guests have a pleasant experience. I will be sure to share your kind comments with them.

We look forward to being of service to you once again and thank you for choosing Best Western Pahrump Station.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Very clean place and friendly staff. The breakfast buffet was very good and the bar and grill was very nice. The rooms were very quiet, price was good, and there was ample parking. I would stay there again

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Laraine H, General Manager at Best Western Pahrump Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I was so pleased to hear that you found your stay enjoyable. Our staff is dedicated to extending customer service at the excellence level and I will be sure to share your kind comments with them.

We look forward to being of service to you once again, and we thank you for choosing Best Western Pahrump Station.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stayed here on arriving in USA from UK instead of spending a night in Vegas as the last time we had a night in Vegas we had lads banging on everyone's doors all night - hilarious!!!!! The idea was to have a quiet night in a small town. Unfortunately it coincided with Pahrump having the biggest firework display I've ever heard. We were expecting to be evacuated at any moment because it sounded like a whole fireworks factory was exploding. It went on for a couple of hours at least. The jet lag made us so tired we couldn't even speak to each other at the time but I smiled to myself at the irony of the situation. We found out later that it was to celebrate the beginning of building a new fairground - I have no idea how loud the celebration for the fairground opening will be!

Anyway, none of that was the hotel's fault and in fact the hotel was just what we wanted. Apart from the fireworks it was quiet, the room was huge and spotlessly clean. We stayed two nights - using it as a base to visit the Mojave Desert National Preserve and then headed out to the southern end of Death Valley on leaving. Bed was very comfortable.

Breakfast was excellent - buffet had a good choice and it was nice to chat to some of the other visitors. We soon realised a lot of people were staying there as a base for doing some sort of shooting - I believe at a place called First Sight - it's a bit weird for us Brits to be surrounded by so many ordinary people who find using guns perfectly normal and talking about it so openly. But everyone was very friendly and we kept quiet on our opinions of gun control.

We ate dinner in Wulfy's, the restaurant/bar attached to the hotel. Service was quick and friendly and we were able to sit outside. Pool area looked nice but we didn't use it.

Would definitely stay there again if ever in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Laraine H, General Manager at Best Western Pahrump Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind comments and for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Our staff works diligently to extend customer service at the excellence level and I will be sure to share your comments with them.

We hope to be of service to you in the near future and we thank you for choosing Best Western Pahrump Station.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I've stayed here on multiple occasions and feel the Best Western Pahrump Station is probably the best hotel choice in Pahrump. It's an older property, the rooms are quite spacious, and they've been nicely updated to keep up with the times--flatscreen TVs, good wi-fi, coffeemaker, etc. I especially like the fact that you can park right in front of your room, which makes loading/unloading a breeze. Included is a full breakfast buffet with scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles--better than the standard cereal-and-toast garbage that many hotels try to pass off as a "breakfast buffet". The hotel also has a bar/restaurant which serves burgers, pizza, bar food; I don't particularly like their NASCAR theme, but on nights when I don't feel like going out I'm glad it's there.

Room Tip: Best/quietest rooms are on the back courtyard by the pool. Ask for a room on the ground floor so you...