“Pahrump Stay”

Best Western Pahrump Oasis
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Pahrump
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stayed only 1 night , the 23rd of May. The room was very clean and quite spacious. I was able to park my car within view of the window. The complete buffet breakfast was quite good. Enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank wanabeworldtraveler
Laraine H, General Manager at Best Western Pahrump Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank ypu for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay.

I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff works diligently to extend customer service at the excellence level to ensure that our guests have a pleasant experience. I will be sure to share your kind comments with them.

We look forward to being of service to you once again and thank you for choosing Best Western Pahrump Station.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Very clean place and friendly staff. The breakfast buffet was very good and the bar and grill was very nice. The rooms were very quiet, price was good, and there was ample parking. I would stay there again

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Laraine H, General Manager at Best Western Pahrump Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I was so pleased to hear that you found your stay enjoyable. Our staff is dedicated to extending customer service at the excellence level and I will be sure to share your kind comments with them.

We look forward to being of service to you once again, and we thank you for choosing Best Western Pahrump Station.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stayed here on arriving in USA from UK instead of spending a night in Vegas as the last time we had a night in Vegas we had lads banging on everyone's doors all night - hilarious!!!!! The idea was to have a quiet night in a small town. Unfortunately it coincided with Pahrump having the biggest firework display I've ever heard. We were expecting to be evacuated at any moment because it sounded like a whole fireworks factory was exploding. It went on for a couple of hours at least. The jet lag made us so tired we couldn't even speak to each other at the time but I smiled to myself at the irony of the situation. We found out later that it was to celebrate the beginning of building a new fairground - I have no idea how loud the celebration for the fairground opening will be!

Anyway, none of that was the hotel's fault and in fact the hotel was just what we wanted. Apart from the fireworks it was quiet, the room was huge and spotlessly clean. We stayed two nights - using it as a base to visit the Mojave Desert National Preserve and then headed out to the southern end of Death Valley on leaving. Bed was very comfortable.

Breakfast was excellent - buffet had a good choice and it was nice to chat to some of the other visitors. We soon realised a lot of people were staying there as a base for doing some sort of shooting - I believe at a place called First Sight - it's a bit weird for us Brits to be surrounded by so many ordinary people who find using guns perfectly normal and talking about it so openly. But everyone was very friendly and we kept quiet on our opinions of gun control.

We ate dinner in Wulfy's, the restaurant/bar attached to the hotel. Service was quick and friendly and we were able to sit outside. Pool area looked nice but we didn't use it.

Would definitely stay there again if ever in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Laraine H, General Manager at Best Western Pahrump Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind comments and for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Our staff works diligently to extend customer service at the excellence level and I will be sure to share your comments with them.

We hope to be of service to you in the near future and we thank you for choosing Best Western Pahrump Station.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I've stayed here on multiple occasions and feel the Best Western Pahrump Station is probably the best hotel choice in Pahrump. It's an older property, the rooms are quite spacious, and they've been nicely updated to keep up with the times--flatscreen TVs, good wi-fi, coffeemaker, etc. I especially like the fact that you can park right in front of your room, which makes loading/unloading a breeze. Included is a full breakfast buffet with scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, waffles--better than the standard cereal-and-toast garbage that many hotels try to pass off as a "breakfast buffet". The hotel also has a bar/restaurant which serves burgers, pizza, bar food; I don't particularly like their NASCAR theme, but on nights when I don't feel like going out I'm glad it's there.

Room Tip: Best/quietest rooms are on the back courtyard by the pool. Ask for a room on the ground floor so you...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Laraine H, General Manager at Best Western Pahrump Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your stay and sharing your experience. Your kind comments are very much appreciated.

I am happy to hear that you enjoy Best Western Pahrump Station time, and time again. Our staff is committed to extending customer service at the excellence level and we are always delighted to see familiar faces.

We look forward to seeing you again and wish to thank you for choosing Best Western Pahrump Station.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have always been pleased with Pahrump Station...Have tried other places when BWPS was all booked, but always return...I've been staying with them since 2004 at least 2-3 times a year while at Front Sight...Clean, very quiet room, friendly and helpful staff, and secure, attractive grounds...Pool and spa are always clean and well kept...Best place to eat and drink (GREAT PIZZA!) in Pahrump right next door at Wulfy's (ask Wulfy to make you a Jalapeno Milkshake), and a great complementary breakfast as well...Sherry treats me like an old friend, and Janet kept my room in order...they do their best to accomodate guest with requests...I will not stay anywhere else in Pahrump...

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay with us.

We always look forward to welcoming back familiar faces! I am pleased to hear that you enjoy all of your stays with us. Our staff works very hard to ensure that each guest has an enjoyable stay, every time.

Thank you for choosing Best Western Pahrump Station.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Only stayed hear for one night on the way from taking sunset photo's at Death Valley. Very clean and big size rooms and I mean big. Great dinner next door with a car theme. Very helpful staff who had know hesitation in sending a fax for me. The only criticism is they debit your credit card for a holding bond if you are a over seas traveller you get charged international transactions fees even though you get your money back you don't get the fees which I told them over a seven week Holiday around the states this can add up to a hefty amount. No problem giving them a credit card to hold but they should not process it unless needed I hope they take this on board for overseas travellers .

Stayed: September 2012

I was so pleased to hear that your enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for bring to my attention the matter of the processing fees for card authorizations. I will contact our Merchant Account representative to see if something could be done about that.

Your comments are very much appreciated and I hope that we can be of service to you once again. Thank you for choosing Best Western Pahrump Station.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

The rooms are not fancy but they have everything you need. The beds were comfortable. There's a fridge, microwave and HD TV. The entire property is very clean and well maintained. A real breakfast (eggs, sausage etc.) is included with your stay.

Our room was very quiet. Many of the guests are Front Sight students so they all turn in pretty early. There is a restaurant/sports bar on site. The pizza is pretty good.

There is no fitness center. But if you're going to Front Sight, you'll probably be to tired to care about that.

The staff was friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay there the next time we're in Pahrump.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back are away from the highway and very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your kind comments and for taking the time to write a review. Our staff works very to ensure that each guest has a pleasant stay and we truly enjoy hosting Front Sight students.

We look forward to seeing you once again and wish to thank you for choosing Best Western Pahrump Station.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pahrump
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pahrump
Preferred RV Resort
Preferred RV Resort
#4 of 6 in Pahrump
Pahrump RV Park & Lodging

Been to Best Western Pahrump Oasis? Share your experiences!