“4 days in Pahrump” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Pahrump
Jacksonville, Florida
“4 days in Pahrump”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stayed here four nights while visiting Death Valley NP. Hotel room was clean and staff was friendly. Stayed in room 101 which was very large but needed more furniture. There were no towel racks in bathroom area. Bar and restaurant were adequate and the breakfast buffet was about the norm. If I ever come back to Pahrump, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank John J
Laraine H, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Pahrump Oasis, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. I was glad to hear that you found your experience to be satisfactory.

We pride ourselves in extending customer service at the excellence level and our staff works diligently to ensure that our guests' stay is pleasant,

We look foward to being of service to you once again and thank you for choosing Best Western Pahrump Station,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Oscoda, Michigan, Usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

We enjoyed our stayed at the Pahrump BW the night before we visited Death Valley. The rooms were nice & clean, the bed was comfy, and the breakfast was good.. We would and have recommended this hotel to friends.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Patricia E
Laraine H, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Pahrump Oasis, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Thank you for writing a review and for your kind comments. I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

It is always our goal to extend customer service at the excellence level. Our staff works very hard to attain this goal.

We look forward to being of service to you in the future and thank you for choosing Best Western Pahrump Station.
Henderson, Nevada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

The only reason I stayed at this motel is that I had accumilated enough points for a free night. I guess the freebees were given the scrapes at the motel. The bed was lumpy and very uncomfortable to say the least. The bathroom was split which I never seen before. On one side of the room was the shower, on the other side was a small sink, the clothes closet, and no door for privacy. If there was a door, it might not have been as bad. Another reason to look at the room first before checking in.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

2 Thank Stuart S
I was sorry to hear that your stay was less than satsfying. Please be advised that we do not hold certain room for free night rewards. All rooms are booked based on availablility; regardless of form of payment.

I'm not quite clear on the 2 bathroom comments. None of our rooms, including our suites, have 2 bathrooms. I do apologize that you found the bed to be uncomfortable. Our beds have pillow top mattresses, for the comfort of our guests.

I am hopeful that should you find yourself travelling through Pahrump in the future, that you will allow us the opportunity to be of service to you once again. I am certain that you will find your stay much more enjoyable.

Please feel free to contact me directly and I will personally book your next stay with us.
Jersey, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Good clean room in a centrally located hotel. Staff very friendly and courteous and nothing was too much trouble..be prepared though for an appalling breakfast, though don't let this put you off staying, as we would stay here again if we were passing through...

• Stayed November 2012
2 Thank Jersey-Crapeaud
I appreciate you writing a review about your recent stay. I was so sorry to hear that you found the breakfast to be deficient. It is always our goal to extend customer service at the excellence level and I am sorry that we fell short of that goal with regard to our complementary hot breakfast buffet.

Please rest assured that I will follow up to ensure that our breakfast buffet reaches the same level of satisfaction as the rest of your stay.

Again, thank you for your comments and for bringing this matter to my attention.

Rochester, Minnesota, Usa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Friendly & helpful staff - good-sized room with refrigerator, microwave & coffee-maker - convenient location for FrontSight. Very basic, fairly clean, reasonably-priced place to stay.

The only thing I wasn't happy about was they charged me for a towel (it was stained - they had every right to charge me) - but then they took the towel out of the room. If you're going to charge me $15 for a stained towel, I think I should get to keep that towel (if for no other reason than it could avoid more stained towels, as I now have a 'rag' to use!)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank JazzyzGurl
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay and for choosing Best Western Pahrump Station.

I do hope that should you find yourself in Pahrump in the future, that you will allow us the opportunity to be of service to you once again.
Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a well maintained and clean hotel within an hour of Death Valley National Park. The room was standard for a Best Western but was clean, comfortable and had full hot breakfast. Good value for the price.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for choosing Best Western Pahrump Station. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate your kind comments.

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your stay and we look forward to being of service to you in the future.