“Now I can die. This place is great!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Spring Mountain Motor Resort and Country Club

Spring Mountain Motor Resort and Country Club
Ranked #3 of 16 things to do in Pahrump
More attraction details
Owner description: ABOUT SPRING MOUNTAIN MOTOR RESORT & COUNTRY CLUB Founded in 2004 by partners John Morris and Brad Rambo, Spring Mountain Motor Resort & Country Club is a 332-acre state-of-the-art racing facility and exclusive motorsports country club located just 55 miles west of downtown Las Vegas. With over 6 miles of challenging racetrack and an array of resort-style amenities including club house and luxury condominiums, Spring Mountain boasts not only the longest road course in North America, but also delivers a world-class motorsports experience to driving enthusiasts of all levels. Home to the renowned Ron Fellows Performance Driving School, Cadillac V-Series Academy, and the Radical Racing School, Spring Mountain is also the largest Radical racecar distributor in the world. The resort offers a variety of services, including performance driving instruction, track rentals, team building activities, performance vehicle sales and more. SPRING MOUNTAIN MOTOR RESORT & COUNTRY CLUB is an independently owned and operated Nevada LLC, privately funded and headquartered in Pahrump, Nevada.
New York City, New York
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 115 helpful votes
“Now I can die. This place is great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

I just returned from taking a three day course at the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School. After all the five stars I gave to so many places I feel I have to make up my own rating. This place gets six stars. The resort is spotless. The club is very nice with a nice restaurant, fitness room, game room, pool and jacuzzi. The rooms at the condos are not only very reasonable but also very comfortable and convenient. The only reason people go to this place and that is to learn how to race their Corvette or drive their Cadillac. That being said, this is probably the most professional school in the country. The staff if terrific. The patients they have is unmatched anywhere. The cars are top shelf and maintained in perfect condition. The amount of knowledge I learned and the fun I had can't be matched anywhere. If I can say anything negative its that they don't charge enough. I got my money's worth after the first day. If you like to drive fast and want to learn how to do it right this is the place. My wife had as much fun as I did. She was able to sit in on all the classes and the instructors even took her for a few rides on the track which was more exciting than space mountain at Disney World. This place is so awesome I feel I can't really give it all the praise it deserves. Another great thing is that its only an hour drive from Las Vegas so you can have the best of both worlds. We did a day in Vegas before the three day course than celebrated on "graduation night" before returning home the next day. Believe me, if you own a Vette and want to learn how to get the most out of you car, this is the place for you. Nobody doesn't love this place.

Visited March 2013
8 Thank bobbyfdny

Mobile, Alabama
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“A must for The Bucket List”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

First rate performance driving school. From the resort condo to the instructors, everything is top notch! I would not go anywhere else after experiencing the Level 1 driving school. It is designed for performance racing skills but many of the lessons can be applied to everyday driving. Already planning a return visit.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank knockingon40
Marco Island, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“desert blast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

I've gone there twice for the Fellows ZR1 driving schools. The facility is fantastic, and the training is excellent. Rooms are well appointed, workout facility is good, and meals were perfect for the venue. The instructors are first rate and strive for excellence in their classroom and on track training.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank marcogranny
salinas, ca
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“wish it was open when i was there”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012

we drove around the facitliy and were totally impressed. where else can you drive your race car on a perfect track and then pull into a pit that is below your personal condo??... effen cool to say the least.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank hoshsaidso
Attleboro, Ma.
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2012

This was the most fun I have ever had with my clothes on. The instructors know the course, the cars, and how to instruct even the novice driver to be able to drive quicker and safer both on the course as well as in every day situations. Everyone can go fast in a straight line. It takes practice and knowledge to be able to handle any car but especially a high powered car such as a corvette on a road course or in every day driving situations. You get to drive same year corvettes, all 6 speed manuals. You get to hang on a wet skid pad, as well as learning that the car can be controlled with the abs system disabled. And on the third day, there is OPEN lapping. Yippeeee! What's not to like? When I was there, the condos were just being built. My bride and I stayed in Las Vegas. Next time, we will stay at the ranch. The personnel, including Donna as the personnel liason, and Rick, the instructor who gave me a couple of personnal hot laps, are all professional and very much care about the students. The facility is comfortable, and the garage area is spotless. Treat yourselves. Enjoy. "WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
Paul Robinson