“Better than average Dennys”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #33 of 86 Restaurants in Pahrump
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Had breakfast their, twice, and found staff friendly and receptive to our time dilemma (please hurry). And the food is GOOD!

1  Thank kenmac1
There are newer reviews for Denny's

Reviewed December 28, 2012

What can you say about Denny's - a reliable breakfast wherever you are! Never great, never bad.... Pancakes, eggs, bacon, etc....

1  Thank RedMustang56
Reviewed December 20, 2012

took my wife there for dinner and the service was very very slow. When they brought us our hot chocolates to us my wife's had lip stick on her cup. I finally had to flag another waitress down to get her another cup. This waitress also brought our food. because the other waitress that took our order never came back to our table at all the rest of our time in your restaurant. She never even gave us our bill so we could pay for our food. We will never go to this restaurant again with the service that given to people.

1  Thank Dale P
Reviewed November 18, 2012

A newer facility...clean. The service was fine and the food was attractive and good. Breakfast was hot!

2  Thank Yellowtrike
Reviewed November 9, 2012

ordered from the gal after sitting there 10-15 minutes, she pokes her head out and asked how my son wanted his stuff. i dont know. his order isnt my job. its her job. never got the hash browns, brought it up. she says i figured you didnt want them. wouldnt you come and check. my sons spose to be scrambled eggs came out medium over and very greezy. manager gave discount. and me, usually a big tipper left nothing as she was making dirty eyes at my son when he asked for his cheese cake. which tasted really funny. my drink was almost 3 bux that never fot refilled. the tip i left was to not goto work when feling that crummy.

1  Thank Brandi C

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!