“Nice smaller casino”

82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Nice smaller casino”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

While visiting friends we went there for dinner. The Steak and Shrimp special was awesome. I could not believe what a nice meal we had for $7.99. We liked it so much we went back another day to eat. I did play video poker while on another visit.

Visited February 2013

Pahrump, Nevada
“Best deal in town for the dollar!”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Family friendly and activities for the kids such as bowling nice variety of food venues. Food is great at all 3 places.

Visited February 2013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Smokers Paradise”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

If second (or first) hand smoke is your thing you'll love this place! Walked thru and our clothes stunk. Think I might have caught something!!!!!

Visited January 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Stockman's Steakhouse”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Skip the casino (they're a racket anyway), but visit the Steakhouse! It's a super-impressive place with good food and casual atmosphere. Don't miss it if you stay in Pahrump.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Robert T
Bountiful, Utah, United States
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“No roulette running both nights I went :(”
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Been here several times for Front Sight courses. The buffet here is marginal. Spend the extra money and go to Stockman's Steakhouse (also inside the casino). It was excellent. I never spent a night here. The casino floor is extremely smokey. I usually hold my breath from the parking lot to the restaurant. We wanted to play roulette, but were told it would be several hours before they would have a dealer available. This happened both nights on my latest trip.