“Typical American diner”
Review of Sugar's Home Plate

Sugar's Home Plate
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Overton
Reviewed June 5, 2017

We stopped for a quick lunch in Overton on the way to Zion NP. Located opposite of the Mac Donalds, Sugar’s is the typical American diner serving mainly (but not only) sandwiches and burgers for a fair price.
As it is located in Nevada, you can even find gaming machines embeded in the bar counter !

Date of visit: May 2017
Write a reviewReviews (191)

Reviewed May 13, 2017

This little dinner off the main highway is so worth the small drive.we had breakfast their and it was reasonable and really good.The portions we're generous and the food came pipping hot.When you first enter the diner it looks like a bar which it is with a cafe at the back.it is so worth eating their as most of the clientele looked like locals who were very friendly.

1  Thank jrradford
Reviewed May 9, 2017

Great restaurant in small town. Sports memorabilia, cute diner style. Very friendly. I will go again when visiting Nevada. Good place to eat after going to Valley of Fire park.Food was excellent.

Reviewed April 30, 2017

Food and service was great.....which is why I go to restaurant...to eat!!! Great sports memorabilia. An interesting stop....you will see the picture of Sandy Kofax on the outside wall.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 27, 2017

They were busy when we got there. We waited for a table. The staff was great. Then the owner showed up to help out. Apparently we weren't eating as fast as she would have liked. My husband and I were finished. My son was still eating his burger and she told us if we were there to watch the game we would have to move to the counter or bar because she had people waiting to be seated and then walked away. She wasn't' very pleasant. I tracked her down and asked her for a to go container for my sons burger. Then she was back pedaling all over the place apologizing because she didn't know we were still eating. Open your eyes lady. Because of the way she treated us, I would not recommend at all. It was an older establishment with older furniture and fixtures.

Date of visit: March 2017