All reviews place to stay yogurt owners were friendly breakfast was included hard boiled eggs no elevator las vegas airport clean hotel free wifi spacious rooms quiet at night stayed one night two queen beds nice room motel meade printer
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I found this hotel to be older but, everything was clean. A little short on plugin's for electronics. Not really a designated pet area but, found a place to use. Love places being dog friendly even for a fee. The hotel is out by itself so no where to eat or make a quick walk to for snacks. My only complaint was the perfume smell that they used in the room.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This beautiful Inn is at the top of my list. It is perfect in my book. I did not want to leave. Our room was large, clean, nicely decorated with a comfortable king size bed. Large area to store your suitcases and other items Bathroom has a great shower and is nice and large so you can move around.It had a small balcony with a table outside our large sliding glass doors the overlook palm trees and a pool across the driveway. The check in was easy and the owners are very nice. Very nice breakfast area and even a fountain near the front desk. It was quiet at night and I think I slept the best I have our entire trip. Close to Valley of Fire and you don't have to get in the hustle and bustle of Vegas. Nice Mexican restaurant across the street that serves great food. Close enough to walk to.

Room tip: We were on the second floor on the south corner. Quiet and nice view. No elevator, but stairs right outside the door.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Clean, comfortable rooms, and accomodating hosts; great outdoor pool (was 95* whern we visited). Close access to Valley of Fire S.P. Overton was a nice town with all services and retail neede.We hope to return.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

An adequate little place for the night. A nice restaurant a cross the street and Lake Mead within an hours drive. Clean and pleasant. Small pool. Breakfast and WiFi provided. It was comfortable and can be good for couples and families.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2019

The service was excellent. They were extremely pleasant. The room was clean. The only issue I had was the mattress was not the type that I find very comfortable. However, my brother felt it was great. I would recommend this as a place to stay.

Date of stay: April 2019