“Good, need of some improvement”

Rocco's Newyork Pizza
Ranked #181 of 276 Restaurants in North Las Vegas
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 20, 2013

the pizza was overall pretty good, crust was to them. Ordered extra cheese and well done but didn't receive it. $42 and Janes for one large and two salads, kind of expensive.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I look forward to visiting there everytime I go to New York! The food was as good as it smelled. I couldn't wait for our meal to arrive to our table so I could sink my teeth into the piping hot cheesy pizza! My mouth was watering as I waited... watching the table next to me eat their dinner.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

I can't even rate the food here because unfortunately I couldn't order anything! I received a flyer on my door and decided to try this place and called for a delivery. A snarky sounding teenager (I'm assuming) answers and has me repeat my address 4 times. I then try to place an order of crab cakes and they don't have it even though its on their menu. I then try to order a seafood pasta and after a few questions I'm asked what kind of pasta. I say penne and guess what? They don't have it. Really, penne pasta? I chuckled and canceled my delivery, but seriously.. don't advertise what you don't sell!!

1  Thank CourtneyCCM
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Rocco's is the closest pizza place for us. The others are the corporation owned. The pizza is great. It justifies the price so pay attention to the specials they run to even out the playing field for the $10 pizzas out there.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

You know the drill...ordered a basic medium pepperoni/mushroom pizza to go. Crust is to be thin...that's all they make. It was VERY dry, almost burnt crust. HARD. Sauce had very little flavor, as did the entire pizza really. Not good. Never again.