Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in North Las Vegas
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Considering I was extremely tired and needed a place to stay, Best Western did the job. I was pleased with the area. Though it is off the strip (my preference), it was in a business area. But the hotel was quiet and I slept a good 8 hours. My only complaint would be the pet fee...I think $20 is crazy for a declawed, litter box trained cat. I can see if it is a dog that is left for hours at a time and makes a mess. I always place the litterbox in the bathroom for easy cleanup. I realize that there are other travelers that are not like me and some probably do not even bring a box. I think it is unfortunate that responsible pet owners have to pay for unresponsible pet owners. I cannot fault Best Western for this, all hotels do this (though I have found it is usually $10). I checked in late in the night. The gentleman at the desk was very helpful and even provided a discount (which helped with the taxes)-in the long run I would have gotten the discount if I remembered to bring out my AAA card (which I always forget).

As I said, the location was decent and safe. It was a weird direction to get to but there are Best Western signs to help get you there.

Overall, great experience. The room was great. The bathroom was clean. The breakfast was decent and filling. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
BestWestern4540, General Manager at Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear Paula885,

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review of our property, it was our pleasure to host such wonderful guests. I understand your frustrations in regards to the pet fee but unfortunately that is a standard that all Best Westerns have to follow. I will pass on your comments to Customer care as well as the staff here at the hotel. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was disappointed in the fact that the elevator did not work all weekend other than that. The hotel is nice the business office had run out of toner on the printer in the business center.The Staff was very helpful on how to get food delivered. They had a good choice and very good food. I tried 2 of the 3 choices they gave me.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWestern4540, General Manager at Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and please accept my apologies about the elevator issues. The elevator started giving us issues on that Friday night and when we called the service department we found out they were not available to correct the issue until the following Monday. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this caused you during your time with us but the issue has been corrected and the elevator is up and running now. I am happy to read your comments about the service offered by the staff and that they were able to help you with some recommendations on places to eat while you were with us. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Let me start by saying the Hotel is in a industrial area but the accommodation were perfect our room was very roomy We were there for a car show we felt safe with our show car out there we had no issues what so ever as one person stated it felt unsafe & it was hard to find with GPS no it was not the case with us at all we found very easily with our GPS.Room was very clean & comfortable stayed October 10-14 2013 your like 15 min from strip not bad at because your next to freeway easy on & off after coming the strip it's so relaxing & peaceful would definitely stay there again

Room Tip: Suites are roomy. Didn't mean to rate kids activities
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear leyba t,

Thank you so much for your five star TripAdvisor review. I certainly appreciate your comments and will be sharing them with the staff during our next get together. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and mentioned the clean comfortable accommodations. We strive to make sure all our guests feel safe, welcome and comfortable and are pleased when we get feedback saying that was accomplished. Thanks again and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Stayed for 1 night on 9/28 in a double queen room. Flew to Vegas at 11 pm and we were on our way to Zion and other parks in Utah. Clean room with a decent hot breakfast. 3 storeys with elevator, very popular with traveller with families, hotel was full. Got a great rate for 3 people through AARP. Overall worked very well for us.
Cons: one side faces I 15, the other a freight train line. We were on the latter and the train woke us up at 6:30 am. Not as bad as the episode in My Cousin Vinny though, nothing fell of the tables. The luggage cart was not available, we were informed it had been stolen. The very nice receptionist offered to carry the luggage. They need to get luggage carts pronto.
Bottom line: would definitely stay here again and plan to wake up at 6:30 am

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TNF_12
BestWestern4540, General Manager at Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear TNF_12,

Thank you for your informative review. We appreciate you taking the time to post a little about your stay with us on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were also able to make it to our complimentary hot breakfast in the morning. I do want to apologize for the fact that we were without luggage carts for the time during your stay but I am happy to say that we now have two brand new bellman carts that will be here for you to use during your next stay with us.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave your comments about your stay with us and I hope you had a wonderful time in Brian Head.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We had originally booked at Stay Suites North on Las Vegas Boulevard, what a mistake! We were given the name of Best Western Plus by the nice people at the Cannery because they didn't have any rooms for the weekend. We called Best Western and they did in fact have rooms so we booked for 3 nights. It was the one of the nicest places we have stayed. The room was large, very clean, and had Wi-Fi. We even got a free breakfast every day! I would recommend this hotel to anyone not wanting to stay on the strip while visiting Las Vegas. It is close to I15 and Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Cheryl Q,

Thank you for that wonderful five star review! I am so happy that everything worked out the way it did and that you were able to find yourself staying with us at the Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites. I am glad you enjoyed the room and that you were able to take advantage of our complimentary hot breakfast. I will also inform housekeeping of your comments about the clean comfortable room. We have an award winning housekeeping staff and they take pride in making sure the common areas and rooms are kept clean at all times. Thank you again for taking the time to post this review on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to serving you again next time you are in the fabulous city of Las Vegas Nevada!

Safe Travels!!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

The beds were fabulous.. not hard... but not to soft either.. just right.. the breakfast had a good variety of selections.... the thermostat card reader in the wall is a little different.. one of our children removed it.. and we got really hot until we figured it out.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your stay with us on TripAdvisor. I am so happy to hear you found the beds to be comfortable and that you were able to enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast. I hope you enjoyed your time in Las Vegas and we would love to welcome you back next time you are in town.

Safe travels to your and your family.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I booked this hotel online based on the good reviews. The reviews could not be for the same hotel where we checked in. The hotel is located in the middle of warehouses and was very difficult to find, even with the gps. Upon arrival, we were told there were no luggage carts available, that they were being used. We had to use a laundry cart provided by one of the nice cleaning ladies. We finally got everything into our room and discovered that the beds (both of them) squeeked and moved around when I sat on them. The mattresses sounded as though they had straw filling - they only way I know how to describe it, and they were most uncomfortable. The desk man showed us another room and the beds did the same thing. The overall feeling of the hotel was depressing, and will repeat, did not have the usual quality feel of a "Plus" hotel. We called Best Western Customer Service and they made of a note of my unhappiness, and were told there was nothing they could do about getting a refund so that we could find another hotel, that it would be left up to the manager. My husband spoke to the owner/manager and he was absolutely no help and refused to give a refund. We reported this information to American Express who have put in a dispute. Good news! We found a beautiful SpringHill Suites after getting out of the Best Western - this was not in the warehouse section of town. The hotel is comfortable, safe feeling and run by very competent and friendly folks....I will be writing a good review for them.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
BestWestern4540, General Manager at Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear 77suz10,

I appreciate your feedback andfor taking the time to leave your comments on TripAdvisor. It was unfortunate that you were not able to stay with us to experience the level of service and the amenities we have to offer here at the Best Western Plus North Las Vegas. It is good to see that you were able to find another hotel just a quarter of a mile away so you did not have to travel far after leaving. I do apologize that you did not like the mattresses we have in the rooms. We have Best Western approved Sealy Posturepedic Monogram Series 400 mattresses in all our rooms. I am sorry that we were not successful in finding another room for you to stay in but I do appreciate your feedback.

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Las Vegas
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Speedway
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Spee...
#2 of 10 in North Las Vegas
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas North Speedway
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Nort...
#3 of 10 in North Las Vegas
Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas
Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas
#118 of 263 in Las Vegas
Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas Nellis

Been to Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!