I drove 12 hrs from Colorado to las Vegas on 4/5/14 expecting a nice clean room to lay down after non stop drive n traffic but when I check in and went to my room I have to say this is the worst place ever I check all the sheets r been used and stain of what ever and all pillows smell like someone haven't taken a bath for months and have drooling stain on all the pillows I got up and told my wife n daughter to get up I called the desk and request for another room and like always they said no more room available so I walk to the desk to talk to a manager he didn't even talk to me and got a nerve to say we are picky and the room are clean even tho all the blankets and pillow are nasty and smelly the guy from the counter ask me he can spray it with freb brezz I just laughter and ask for a refund while they r giving a refund a couple waited in the desk for my room even tho the room is nasty and smells they r planning to rent the room to another victim SO Please if u see a hotel room with one light in the beds tryt to check if the room r clean not just vacuum n fix bed check everything because this hotel is #1nastiest hotel I have ever been
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sunrise Inn recently has undergone change of ownership. As of November 2014 the hotel is under new management and operation company.Some changes have already occurred. New flat screen TV's have been installed in all 59 rooms. new carpet has been installed in the hallways and many of the rooms. more changes are on the horizon. We do hope you will give The Sunrise Inn consideration on your next stay to Las Vegas. The Sunrise Inn North Las Vegas is conveniently located just off Interstate 15, about four miles from downtown Las Vegas and the Fremont Street Experience. This North Las Vegas, NV hotel is close to attractions like Nellis Air Force Base and the Craig Ranch Golf Course. The Las Vegas Strip is eight miles away. Nearby points of interest include places like University of Nevada, Las Vegas, McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas Motor Speedway, and Red Rock Canyon. There is a restaurant within walking distance that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is a Subway and 24 hour Don Tortaco located next door in the Morton's Truck Stop. A variety of restaurants and buffets are about a five-minute drive from the hotel. Full-service amenities include free coffee, free local calls, sundeck and outdoor pool with hot tub. This hotel provides business travelers with conveniences like free wireless high-speed Internet access and access to copy and fax services. This is a non-gaming property.There is gaming opportunities at the Morton's Truck Stop next door to the hotel. Guests can choose from 3 types of rooms: Deluxe (standard) Premium (includes microwave and mini fridge) Luxury (includes either a kitchenette or spa tub) All guest rooms have coffee makers, hairdryers, irons and ironing boards. Handicap accessible rooms and non-smoking rooms are available. Sunrise Inn is pet friendly and a additional deposit may apply. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Sunrise Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- North Las Vegas Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn North Las Vegas