“Gobble that sub....”

Capriotti's Sandwich Shop
Ranked #89 of 276 Restaurants in North Las Vegas
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed April 11, 2012

When I was young, I used to make turkey sandwiches just like this place does today. Fresh baked turkey, cranberry sauce, moist stuffing and lots of mayo. You can have Thanksgiving leftovers any day of the years. It's delicious!

There are newer reviews for Capriotti's Sandwich Shop

Reviewed April 10, 2012

Aside from "The Bobbie", rest of the sandwiches are pretty tasteless, and the bread leaves a lot to be desired. Not even sure if they top Subway on a good day. Lots of better sandwich options out there, Cap will work in a pinch or if you're low on cash.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

Used to eat here all the time when I lived in Vegas, and now it's a mandatory stop anytime I'm visiting. The bread they use is always consistently excellent. They are the only sandwich shop I've found that makes Roast Beef and Turkey sandwiches that are shredded meat, not sliced. Their roast beef sandwich is always my first choice, but the Bobbie (turkey, stuffing, cranberry jelly, mayo) is really good too. Heck, I don't think I've ever had a bad sandwich here. A medium is the right size to share with that special someone. This is a great way to start the day after an all-night Vegas bender, not that I would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

I never knew what Capriotti's was until I moved to Vegas! Now I am hooked...
I love all the sandwiches they put with coleslaw on them. Yummm!

Reviewed April 4, 2012

Always has good food. Love their tuna sandwich. The service is generally quick. Their biggest sub is 20 inches which is a lot for most people however you can easily eat it for lunch and dinner