“Lots of selection”
Review of Cannery Row Buffet

Cannery Row Buffet
Reserve with OpenTable
Cannery Row Buffet is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #175 of 278 Restaurants in North Las Vegas
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Losee
Reviewed October 11, 2012

The first thing I noticed, and inhaled when there was the salad bar. Let me emphasize the word salad. There were cold shrimp there, as is usual. But I don't eat cold shrimp on a buffet line.

I was raised on the Chesapeake Bay, with Old Bay seasoning on seafood. Most shrimp on buffet lines have no seasoning on them, so why even bother peeling them?!

We arrived just as the buffet was opening, so everything was fresh. And even though some things didn't suit our fancy (we tried a lot, didn't finish a few), there was gobs of food for us to chose from.

And isn't that why we do buffets in the first place? Lots of food, lots to choose from, and value for the money?

The Cannery Row Buffet fits all three of those qualifications, rather nicely.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

In our quest to see how things have changed for the good or bad we revisited the Cannery Casino Buffet on Saturday night at about 4:45. The food looked literally like it had been sitting in the exact same spot since it had opened. The salad bar was decent and was being refilled at the time we were there. At about 5 they seemed to be stirring some of the items but still it wasnt appetizing looking. The service was however very good. Very attentive and the glasses were never empty. It used to be a very good buffet for the price, but if boxed taquitos and frozen guacamole and over breaded shrimp isnt your idea of a dinner buffet, then I would stay clear. We did however run into (literally) Frank SInatra Jr in the Casino which was pretty cool.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

This was just ok. We had a large group of 12 people and the woman at the register was less than thrilled to help us and made it clear we weren't her top priority. The food was ok, there was TONS of food to choose from, so that was nice for our group, since we had several picky eaters. Wouldn't go back. We got two free buffets for each room, but they charged full price for kids (they are 4 years old, so that was silly!) The only reason to go is if you have the free coupons and can really get the food for free...this was the least favorite part of my trip to The Cannery. We had to wait for over 20 minutes in line and there was TONS of seating. The service was the worst part. One of the highlights was the dessert bar, there were probably 30 choices.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I used to enjoy the Cannery's buffet. They had a decent variety of food for a reasonable price. The service has always been hit or miss - sometimes the servers are very attentive, and other times, we never saw them again after they brought the drinks. The last time we went for dinner, the food on my plate was cold by the time I sat down and most of it was inedible. I couldn't find anything decent to eat and we pretty much decided not to go back. The quality has gone down hill.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

They had Italian, mexican, chinese, barbecue, a carving station and a dessert island.I loved the pot stickers but the pizza left someing to be desired.