“Best Buffet in Southern Nevada”
Review of Feast Buffet

Feast Buffet
Ranked #159 of 276 Restaurants in North Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The end of August through the beginning of September of 2012 I had family visit me here in Las Vegas. Through that period we ate at this buffet twice. The choice selection was much more vast than other buffets. More important than the large selection of food was that the food taste better than other buffets in southern Nevada. Much of the choices were southern style foods like fried chicken, black eyed peas, bread pudding, and much more. You will not find this type of food in any other buffet in Southern Nevada. At least none that I am aware of. Also the price is very affordable. I am trying to remember what was the actual price. I think the price was somewhere in the $13 range.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We eat at the Station Casino buffets whenever we are in Vegas. If you have their rewards card you can eat breakfast for $4.99. There is a nice variety of meat...sausage, bacon, ham, kielbasa..., there is fresh fruit, hot or cold cereal, and a host of other foods. You can even have a made-to-order omelette. Your beverage is included in this price and that includes juices, milk, coffee or basically whatever you want. Food is pleasantly displayed and service was very attentive. A very good buy.

Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Okay so I got this buffet comped because housekeeping threw away food I had in a fridge. I really shouldn't be complaining. The food is horrible looks like its all canned or tv dinnerish. Blah. Just hit the grande cafe way better. Save yourself.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

The food selections were varied and pleasantly composed. The displays were clean and inviting. Hot foods were hot and cold foods were cold. The salad plates were chilled. The carving station had prime rib, turkey breast, roasted ham, and corned beef. Desserts were well displayed and the raspberry ice cream was delicious. We had attentive service and did not wait for beverage refills. We ate there three times in three days for lunch or dinner.

3  Thank Jeanne_Lang

Been to Feast Buffet? Share your experiences!