“The Best Steak Ever”

Viva Zapatas Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Authentic Mexican restaurant, despite the video poker games emblematic of Sin City.
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My Husband and I had our first date here, we were treated with fantastic food, exceptional service and wonderful music. We continue to come here, because we are always greeted with a smile, our servers are always attentive. and the food excellent. If you are in the mood for steak, their steak tampiquena (hope I spelled that right) is out of this world tender and flavorful. The best steak I have had in a restaurant !!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Had lunch with a group mid-week, thank god for reservations! This place is obviously no secret to the locals, packed when we walked out a little after noon. Salsa was excellent and they made guacamole right at the table. I don't eat it myself, but was told it was outstanding. Food was good, would like a few more trips to try more items but no one left hungry or disappointed. In a town with SO many great options, it must be tough to stand out but it seems like VZ does just that. Would definitely come back again for more.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

My daughter and I had dinner here and the menu was endless. After a hard decision, we each placed our order and dug into the chips and salsa. Best we've ever had! While we waited for our entrees we were pleasantly entertained by a talented acoustic musician with a wonderful voice . What an enjoyable evening! Service was attentive, food excellent and the décor was very authentic. I will return next time in Vegas.

Senior reviewer
Terry S.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The mexican food is really good. I have taken guests here and every one likes the food...sometimes eating too much. I like the clean restrooms and authentic mexican food. Have not eaten anything bad there yet. Cheers!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

My wife and i 11am they where half full put us next to the restroom and the kitchen in the bar area lol . The chips where from last night and the food is like eating baby food. The waiter was flying around because he was the only waiter there.
They dont care
Oh by the way it was our second time and the first was nothing to bragg about

So so overated thumbs down

1  Thank buddking