“Be Healthy or Indulge in cute, quiet cafe”
Review of Waffles Cafe

Waffles Cafe
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

The menu has options for everyone in this cute and quiet cafe. Gluten free, vegan, paleo, diabetic...no problem. You can build your own waffles with customized sides or pick one of their creative concoctions. I chose the Best Friend (waffle smothered with sliced fresh bananas, peanut butter, Nutella, & whipped cream) and my husband got the Chicken & Waffles. The chicken tasted fresh & homemade from real breast meat. It is served with buffalo sauce, strawberry butter and syrup. Both meals were surprising & so amazing!! Their waffle recipe is so perfect that it really doesn't need any topping or syrup at all, but the creative combinations and customizing options are just unbelievable! I really wish we would have tried this little piece of heaven years ago. This will certainly be a new regular for our family.

Reviewed June 2, 2016

I brought my granddaughter to Waffles to celebrate the last day of school prior to summer break. I love trying local non-franchise eateries so I was excited to find Waffles Café. Waffles is located in a local strip mall. Very casual. Dining is order at the counter and then brought to your table when ready. Utensils and dinnerware are disposable. The menu is just as the name says: waffles but with interesting twists. In addition to traditional waffles in a variety of flavors they have waffle sandwiches on the menu. I had a pumpkin waffle and my granddaughter, being more adventurous, had a turkey club sandwich (yes, on a waffle instead of bread). Appropriately the sandwiches are served with waffle fries, lol. Both meals were delicious. The young man taking orders at the counter and the cook/manager? were very friendly and attentive. Both came by to check on us often. The price was very reasonable, under $17 for both meals and one drink. I will definitely be adding Waffles Café to my "go to" list when I visit Vegas.

Reviewed April 29, 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed the chicken and waffles with their blazing sauce! It is definitely filling and satisfying. The fresh lemonade was also delicious and free refills are available. I recommend this place for breakfast or brunch.

Reviewed June 30, 2015

A small restaurant, but the staff is extremely friendly and courteous. As the name says, they specialize in Waffles and breakfasts. They have daily specials so , look on the board for the specials of the day.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is a nice, out of the way restaurant (not near strip) that we ate at and really enjoyed. Lots of yummy food and good choices. It isn't fancy or extra special, but I gave it four stars because I remember it fondly, even after no sleep and not feeling so great in the morning for breakfast. I think the prices were reasonable and they have all the usuals for breakfast. Check it out - it is a nice break from the strip.