“My favorite Italian restaurant in Vegas!”
Review of Vino's Ristorante

Vino's Ristorante
Ranked #13 of 273 Restaurants in North Las Vegas
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Las Vegas, Nevada
“My favorite Italian restaurant in Vegas!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My wife and I Love to go to Vino's. You can make online reservations and your table is waiting for you. We have been there several times, but its never really full, so reservations are not required. The menu is good and prices are very fair for Italian food. The portions are big enough that I almost never have room for dessert. the warm bread and garlic bread sticks are great. I usually ask for more. I normally get the Lasagna, and my wife gets the linguine with clams. The last time I was smart, I ordered the Cannoli to go, so I could eat it some later! Dinner for two is around $35.00. The place is nice, but still casual, so you don't feel out of place in jeans or shorts. The staff is nice and the food is quickly served. We will be back, several times for sure. You can also get discount vouchers from restaurant.com that makes it a great deal. Hmmm....maybe we should go tonight!

• Visited August 2012

Las Vegas
“great food, Great price”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

My wife and I had dinner at Vino's in the Cannery Casino last night. We made a reservation which was honored. Food was great at very fair prices. Service was excellent.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank seawolf1963
Sudbury
“A Great Menu and Huge Meals”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Vino's Ristorante is located in the Cannery Casino. It is a nice clean dining room. The staff is very friendly and helpful. An excellent menu along with a very good wine and beverage selection. Our selections of pasta and salads were very tasty and the portions were large. Would definitely return to Vinos to try a different pasta dish in the future.

• Visited November 2011
Martinez, Georgia
“Great Italian food within the Cannery Casino”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

Great Italian restaurant within the Cannery Casino in North Las Vegas. The atmosphere was what I would describe as nice, not stuffy, but nice. The menu was fairly extensive, with what looked like a good wine list (I'm no wine expert). I had the veal parmigana with a salad and a side of pasta, all of which was very good. My waiter provided excellent service, and even offered me a coupon for a 2 for 1 special if I came back later in the week. Sadly, I was not able to return, but I would definitely go there again.

• Visited April 2011