“Love it!”

Cuisines: American
Central Illinois
“Love it!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

The burgers here might be my favorite burgers when we go out to eat. They are always good, taste the same at each location. Usually it's pretty fast service. The only odd thing, is they don't have a childrens menu.

Visited June 2012

“THE best burgers.”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is our "go to" place for burgers. Seriously, you can't beat it. We go here so often, in fact..they know our names and we know their faces. It's like...our neighborhood bar. Only, with better food. When we moved to the West Coast, one of our first stops was another well known burger joint. I had heard friends brag about it for years. I walked up to the counter and said...Cheeseburger with ketchup, mayo and pickles please. They said no....they don't have ketchup or mayo. First time I've ever been told I can't have what I want on MY burger. I said thanks...left, and went to Five Guys. Told them I'd never stray again. It's Five Guys for me...all the way. This particular one is great. The people are SUPER friendly, the place is spotless and they've never gotten my order wrong. Which is a BIG plus, cause I'm extremely picky. LOVE this place!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank K L
Mesquite, Nevada
“Excellent food and Service”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

Have been to Five Guys Burgers and Fries a couple of times. They serve good hamburgers and fries at a reasonable price. There is a lot of communication between all of the workers as they are constantly screaming out when certain parts are finished.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank demoneye
Las Vegas, Nevada
“amazing burgers and fries very reasonable”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

burgers are amazing everything is extremly fresh. i love the cajun fries. but one order of fries is big enough for 3 people.

• Visited March 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Bets Burger Joints in Town”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

A little Pricey, however you get massive amounts of Fresh Fries, Not Frozen Burgers and Peanuts while you wait. I was waiting for my order and they dropped my Completely wrapped Burger on the Floor. Without anything in one swoop he picked it up and tossed it in the garbage - no thinking involved. I loved that they really care about the quality of the product they sell their customers. I also love the Malt Vinegar for their Fries and they fill the Fry Holder - put it in the Bag and then Dump another huge amount of Fries in the Bag. Be very careful you do not order The Large for One Person.

Visited March 2012