“Avoid the Buffet!!!”
Review of Medley Buffet

Medley Buffet
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Description: Travel the world without leaving your seat at Medley Buffet. Featuring temptations from around the world, our six cooking stations are making exactly what you’re hungry for. Feel like you’re sizzling south of the border at our fajita station, featuring specialty chili and a salsa bar. Italian classics, BBQ favorites, and so much more you won’t find anywhere else make every meal an adventure at Medley Buffet.
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Arrived at 2:45 on Friday for the lunch buffet. An employee advised that we will be asked to leave at 3:40 so they can set up for dinner scheduled for 4pm. Since when does an "all you can eat buffet" put restrictions or limitations on time allotted?!! Furthermore, the food isn't that good! It's bland, lacks variety, and isn't cooked fresh daily. I'm appalled that as an Aliante resident, a taxpayer, & frequent customer of this local casino that they would implement a cost-imposed tactic to get their patrons to pay more. Especially, when most of their clientele consist of senior citizens. I'm insulted & flabbergasted that the management would take advantage of their loyal patrons. This is unfair & outlandish! Therefore, instead of driving within a mile radius, I'll drive 15 miles!!!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We went into the Medley Buffet at 8:30 at night. The floors were filthy, salad bar was a total mess, (vegetables and other items scattered on counter tops and floor). Besides being a safety hazard to walk around it ,it was totally unappealing (gross). It was close to closing time and there was only 3 tables in the section we were seated in. The waitresses did not take our used dishes from the table and when we set them on another table so we have room on ours, a waitress, who had been sweeping with a broom, around our table while I was trying to eat my dessert, told us the other table was clean and someone would pick our dishes up, it had already been 20 min. We were finally asked if we wanted refills on our drinks as we were leaving. I did complain to the manager, Alex, and was told 'We are working on it'. Food on the floor, filthy food service area, sweeping particles in the air while I'm eating when the rest of the section was empty...and they are working on it? It's a food establishment...it should be maintained at all times...not working on it.

1  Thank jemaha
Reviewed February 11, 2013

They've changed the name but I can't remember the new one! Anyway, I added the crab legs for $6 and I'm glad I did because the majority of the food was just like any other buffet. Here's the highlights; the crab legs, roast meats, shrimp and salad bar was okay. It was, however, arranged rather strangely. The dessert lady was great and the ice cream was good. The apple pie was a bit flavorless. Those serving the drinks were very attentive. Overall, the price was acceptable as it was $11 per person plus $6 for anyone who wanted a pound of crab legs.

Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

Tried the breakfast buffet twice. Weekday prices you get a great meal for the money; plenty of choices; very crispy bacon & great omeletes. The week-ends they jack the prices up to $10 per person. The food is still good but the value is gone. Overall good food. & good service for breakfast