“We love this place!!”

Bambini's Pizzeria and Rotisserie
Description: Come in today an treat the Special Lady to a Mothers Day Dinner Start off with a Caprese Salad (fresh Mozzarella, Tomatoes & Basil) Then for the main dish choose one of the two Stuffed Rigatoni Bolognese OR Baked Lobster Ravioli (with Pink Sauce) Then Finish with a small Chocolate Cannoli ( Add a Small Gelato For $1) All for $ 19.99
Reviewed February 15, 2013

The food here is really really good. It is always nice and hot and fresh when they bring it to you. We went there last night to celebrate Valentine's Day and we were seated right away because there's plenty of seats, but it seemed to take a long time to get our food. But they were pretty busy and everything is made fresh when you order it. Our server was a young kid, looked like a teenager, but he was awesome and attentive. Good to see there are still places teenagers can get jobs and learn responsibility! I ordered a strombolli and it was so good! My hubby got pasta and neither of us could finish our meals because they were great sized portions. The garlic knots are sooo good. They also have this Christmas village set up right next door that you can look it, and it's very pretty! I think they have it up all year just for fun! I really recommend this place if you like Italian food! But just know that it'll be a bit of a wait for your food, but it's definitely worth it. My hubby's only complaint is that they don't serve his favorite soda, root beer.

BAMBINIS, Manager at Bambini's Pizzeria and Rotisserie, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

Amber thank you for you wonderful review Check out whats new with us on facebook you will be happy.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I am apprehensive to write a review that might make this place more popular and crowded than it already is. However, this place is very good. Very family friendly and the waitstaff, while not "professional", are very polite and attentive. There are still some good, hard working teenagers in this country. They work at Bambinis! The calamare fritte is some of the best Ive ever had and the wood fired pizza rivals anywhere Ive had in the USA. The baked ziti ordered was also very good with the pasta al dente, and the meat sauce very tasty. Support local business and eat here!!

Sabatino A, Guest Relations Manager at Bambini's Pizzeria and Rotisserie, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

We thank you very much for the kind words. We understand that the wait staff may not be in that "professional" category, but as long as you are happy with the service and the food...we are happy and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

The spaghetti and garlic knots are very good here. Friendly service and great atmosphere especially the outside area. Nice casual place to eat.

KUFan2 thank you for you wonderful review Check out whats new with us on facebook you will be happy.

Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

My family and I eat at restaurants quite often and due to the unfortunate closer of the Spaghetti Company we were in search of a new Italian spot to eat. I push my navigation system for near by Italian and this fine restaurant popped up. We gave it a try and will now be regular customers. They have the biggest pizza pie I have ever had the pleasure of buying(takes up half of your trunk). The wings were seasoned to perfection with just the right amount of sauce. My parents were visiting so I chose lasagna for them they were so please they asked for more prior to going back to the East Coast this is a great restaurant I urge anyone in North Las Vegas to give Bambini's track

Dallaspadi thank you for you wonderful review Check out whats new with us on facebook you will be happy.

Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

This is one of the first places we stumbled into after moving to La's Vegas. Being from the South we are use to super friendly wait staff and this place didn't disappoint. The pizza is awesome and we love to sit in their courtyard when it's cool. Definitely our only pizza place in town.

Southerng1rl thank you for you wonderful review Check out whats new with us on facebook you will be happy.