“A Better Burger”
Review of Smashburger

Smashburger
Ranked #115 of 278 Restaurants in North Las Vegas
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is the second time we have been to this location. There is an In-Out Burger next door that is always busy. Can't figure out why as this Smashburger serves a superior burger. Flavorful and relatively inexpensive. Love those rosemary fries. Try their shakes - they are awesome!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I ventured to Smash Burger on West Lake Mead as I wanted to try the burgers that so many said were excellent. Well I loved the burger, I had a classic burger and fries and both were excellent, but getting it was too much of a hassle to make this a regular stop.

First, the place is on West Lake Mead Blvd near Buffalo and the traffic is horrible, so getting to it may require long wait at lights and U-turns. Once you arrive, the next challenge is finding a parking place. Smash Burger doesn't have a drive through and it is located right next to Starbucks which almost always has a line of cars in its drive through blocking the parking lot. Once you find a parking space, which may end up to be quite a ways from the restaurant, you will enter a decent looking restaurant to place your order. There is only one cash register, so you may have to wait a while to place your order. You will then have to wait a long time to get your food. It's nice that they make the burgers to order, but let's not kid ourselves, these burgers are not gourmet burgers, they are better than average fast food burgers, and it was annoying to have to wait an exceptionally long time to get a burger and fries.

The burgers here are good, but they are not so good that they are worth the hassle to get them. I will stick to In N Out instead, the burgers are just as good, they have a drive through and they are quick.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I wanted a simple meal and decided to try this local burger spot. I ordered at the counter and the food was brought to the table. I ordered the Spicy Baja Smash and Smash Fries--shoestring fries with olive oil and rosemary herb seasoning.. I ordered the meal in "to go ware" and was shocked when I saw the amount of grease/oil? on the bag. The burger was the regular size (smaller and larger sizes were available) and a very good burger. I had a few bites accompanied with what seemed to be a raw jalapeno, but still not overly spicy. The fries were very good (I patted the oil?grease on a napkin before consuming). The herb and oil were a nice combination. Better as served than with ketchup. For a fast food sort of place, the food was a good size portion and tasty.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

This, by far, was the freshest burger I've had. And the rosemary-garlic french fries.. they were so good!! The staff was very nice. I had never been before, the staff was extremely helpful in making sure I got what I wanted. And the milkshake, though it was just vanilla, was perfect. It was a bit pricey, but I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

This was my first SmashBurger experience and it was great. The burger options are excellent and the fries are the best! Please open a SmashBurger in Chicago!