Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Speedway(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$94
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

Cannery Casino & Hotel(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$70
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$77
$50
  • Pool
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

$128
$119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

My Place Hotel-North Las Vegas, NV(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$92
Sunrise Inn(North Las Vegas)
$48
Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$105
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

It's nothing fancy. It's got nice staff and clean rooms and decent location. I would go again to save a bit of money again.It also has good live band in the evening. Free coffee and bottle water and has most of what you need

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends
Eric C, Manager at Lucky Club Casino and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2017

Thanks for the feedback. Hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

This was my first time staying at Lucky Dragon Hotel & Casino. I was hesitant to booked it bc I usually book on the strip w/ my total rewards or Mlife. But, since we rented a car, we wanted to explore outside the typically strip. It was very new & clean. Our room was nice and modern. The soaps here smells amazing! And I love the asian tea with a kettle & glass mugs. I also like that they provide robes. The only downside is that they don't have a fridge. I would def stay here again.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple

Thanks for the feedback, although I believe this review is for the Lucky Dragon and not the Lucky Club

Reviewed April 26, 2017

We stayed for a few days here. Despite having non-smoking signs everywhere on our floor, the halls always stunk of pot. There were some people hanging around in the halls and lobby that were odd. Security was present, so we were not too concerned. The internet was painfully slow.

Lots of road noise from the highway, big rigs moving around because this property has great CDL rates, light sleepers might not like it here.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating, they were great!

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for the feedback. We will utilize your review and work on the issues you encountered!

Reviewed February 6, 2017

I coincidentally had to come to Vegas for an interview the same week as the biggest conference of the year, so pretty much everything was hugely expensive and this place was about the cheapest I could get without being scared for my life. The outside looks like a shady casino--the hotel registration is on the side of the building. When I arrived there were several shady-looking people smoking right outside the front doors. The front desk people were not friendly but not rude, either. The downstairs is VERY smoky from all the people smoking in the casino.

The room itself was just fine--clean, although there were quite a few stains on counters/bedspread. The beds were comfortable. There was a mini-fridge in the room which is quite rare for Vegas and was a very nice touch. The WiFi was so weak it was unusable, which was a bummer as I had hoped to do some work while I was in town.

I stayed for two nights, and on the second day when I returned to my hotel room, I could hear outside more than I did before and discovered upon pulling the curtain that the window was slightly open. I assume housekeeping did this by accident, but my room was on the first floor in a very seedy area so I was not happy about it. Be sure to check and lock your windows if you stay here, and lock your door at night--there were people roaming the halls most of the night. It was not louder than any other place I've stayed at in Vegas, however.

One weird thing about this place, and one of its best features--the restaurant is weirdly delicious for such a cheap price. I got an ENORMOUS Caesar salad with Texas toast and spaghetti marinara for $13, which is practically unheard of in Vegas. It was pretty darn tasty too. Again, it's quite smoky in there, but I was impressed by the prices. The service was pretty good, too.

Overall, I wouldn't stay again. It's more like 2.5 stars--good on a budget, but definitely not my first choice. It is fairly clean and the rooms are surprisingly roomy, though, so might be a good choice for someone on a major budget who is able to pay to get around Vegas.

Room Tip: Try to request a room not on the first floor.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
Eric C, Manager at Lucky Club Casino and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2017

We appreciate your honest, objective review and will do our best to amend the issues you experienced

Reviewed November 4, 2016

This place is a bit run down and outdated. But on a budget it's not so bad. The rooms were clean, the staff were all professional and friendly. Not far from the Strip and just off 1-15 made it convenient.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Eric C, Manager at Lucky Club Casino and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2016

Thanks for the feedback. We always take reviews into account when seeking ways to improve our product.