Cannery Casino & Hotel(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$70
Sunrise Inn(North Las Vegas)
$48
Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$77
$50
  • Pool
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$96
Cancelon
TripAdvisor
My Place Hotel-North Las Vegas, NV(North Las Vegas)
TripAdvisor
Casa Blanca Hotel(North Las Vegas)
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 2, 2015

We made a quick stop off the HWY to grab a bite. The place reeked of smoke and was pretty sketchy. We said what the heck and went to the restaurant anyway. Service was slow but friendly, but the menu was great. Two of us decided to try the $9.99 Steak and Lobster -- why not, right? It was surprisingly good. Granted the steak was thin but the lobster was cooked just right and it came with a loaded baked potato and veggies. Our other friends ordered their fried chicken which takes about 25 minutes to prepare but is WELL worth it. The food was good and cheap and definitely a great bang for your buck. The rest of the place and the location ... well, maybe don't do to dinner there after it gets dark.

Stayed: March 2015, traveled with friends
3  Thank AmyLoverOfSun
Reviewed February 19, 2015

Other than the thick cigarette smoke pouring into the lobby from the casino, we enjoyed our stay at Lucky Club Casino. I would recommend it to any visitors hoping for a a good value at a very affordable price!

Room Tip: High floors are best for reduced noise as a result of renovations.
  • Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank E W
Reviewed January 28, 2015

pretty crappy place. the only reason we stayed here was because we had business in North Las Vegas, and this hotel was close by. It's right on major bus line, so getting around is easy. neighborhood is a bit sketchy. It's basically a truck stop. no amenities to speak of, but does have free wifi.

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2015

food is good with low price yo go with that too. rooms are clean, ya it could be little noise at night but quits up around 12 am. games may be the old ones but are still fun to play. get the players card and get the rewards.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Dawn J
Reviewed January 22, 2015

The room was great priced, but the big kicker for me was that my dog was able to stay for free. They even have a small dog park in the parking lot, which was enough for him to play a little and get his energy out before a long car ride. I was a little worried about eating in a hotels restaurant, but it was a great price. I had the philly cheese steak and doubled the meat for only a dollar. Another night I had a burger and I was stuffed but the end and couldn't even finish the fries. I had pancakes in the morning and only ate 2/3 of it because the portion size was huge. The staff was all very nice as well and I will definitely be staying here again the next time I come to Vegas.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled solo