See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 22, 2015

The room was great priced, but the big kicker for me was that my dog was able to stay for free. They even have a small dog park in the parking lot, which was enough for him to play a little and get his energy out before a long car ride. I was a little worried about eating in a hotels restaurant, but it was a great price. I had the philly cheese steak and doubled the meat for only a dollar. Another night I had a burger and I was stuffed but the end and couldn't even finish the fries. I had pancakes in the morning and only ate 2/3 of it because the portion size was huge. The staff was all very nice as well and I will definitely be staying here again the next time I come to Vegas.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled solo
3  Thank Scott C
Reviewed October 5, 2014

The food was great.steak and lobster 9.99.truck parking for no additional fee with security.front desk professional. Gambling available with drawings through night.I will definitely stay again.cdl holders get a discount as well.

• Stayed: October 2014
5  Thank 28,462
Reviewed October 1, 2014

can't run away fast enough, with four people staying there we had to go get extra towels every day for ten days, the place is filthy stinky and plays getto disco music loud 24 7 lots of drugs prostitutes thug types. one patron was allowed to get so drunk a fight encured and wound up with a gun involved. I have stayed here many times in the past and it just keeps getting worse it plumb out of reason now. only thing decent is the restaurant food is decent and restaurant staff are good motel staff suck eat and run. if its day time, don't go at night. pay a little more somewhere else unless your looking for syphilis or a fix, you could get them both here.

Room Tip: get one at a different place!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank ron t
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Drugs, prostitution, smoke, sleazy games and a 4x4 patch of turf for your pup to poop on - this place has it all!

Seriously folks, worth the extra two bucks to go someplace slightly more expensive but loads better overall. Run. RUUUUUUN!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Shyglow
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

My first stay here it needs a little work but they are remodeling and it appears they are trying to clean the place up. Food is good and rather inexpensive. Rooms are ok yes casino is small would be nicer if it were bigger but overall not a bad place

• Stayed: August 2014