“Very clean with friendly service and nice rooms.”

Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Speedway
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in North Las Vegas
Loveland, Colorado
“Very clean with friendly service and nice rooms.”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I would definitely stay here again. The staff was very helpful and the rooms felt new and had everything we needed. I think it was a great value, and the breakfast was good, too. It was great to look across the street and realize there is an In-n-Out Burger!! A welcome sight after a long drive.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Running Springs, California
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I feel so comfortable when I stay here and it's so convenient to everything I need. The staff is very friendly and always welling to help if needed. I enjoy eating breakfast every morning at the hotel and visiting with other people staying there. I choose this hotel everytime I go to Las Vegas, not only because it's in the perfect place and closest to where I need to be but is a place I enjoy staying in and doesn't change.

Room Tip: Upper floors are quiet.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Mountain Home, Idaho
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This hotel is the place to stay! The front desk staff is so friendly and helped with suggestions for dinner and site seeing.The housekeepers saw to extra needs and the breakfast girls were wonderful too.The hotel and room was very clean and comfortable. Will surely stay here again and again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Isle Delfino SMW
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Booked this Hampton Inn for four nights using Hilton Honors points via Hilton website.

This Hampton is very easy to find from Las Vegas Airport, around 12 miles along I-15-North, turn off Exit 48, taking the left lane, turn left onto East Craig Road and the hotel will be visible on your right, after a half mile.
On arriving we self-parked close to the lobby and wheeled our cases up to the desk.
Considering it was Las Vegas, it was a cold, dull, windy day, it was even raining, we felt quite miserable after a long journey.
The gentleman on the registration desk was very welcoming and efficient. He took the time to explain about the breakfast, wi-fi, fitness room, heated pool, business room, etc. What a really nice guy, an absolute credit to Hampton chain. If this was a film, the soundtrack would now play The Beatles song " Here Comes The Sun ". He cheered us up immediately, it was like the sun coming out.
Thank you Shaq.
We found the room spotlessly clean and well appointed, with flat screen tv ( included Speed channel ), microwave, fridge, hair dryer and coffee maker. The view from the window had the mountains and The Strip in the distance. The wi-fi worked well during our stay.
The breakfast choices were very good, with plenty of fresh fruit, coffee, milk, juices, cereals, pastries, and hot options, eggs, ham, sausages, waffles etc, and boiled eggs too ! The breakfast room was very busy during our stay, there were plenty of tables, the staff were all lovely and nothing was too much trouble.
The 24hr business room was well stocked with two working internet screens, working printers etc. Worth mentioning as this isn't always the case. Access is by swiping your room card.
On the doorstep, within 50 yards Whiskey Dick's 24hr bar, food, video poker, and directly across the street, an In N Out Burger, a bit further but within half a mile, Applebees, Mulligan's Irish Bar, Outback Steakhouse, Viva Zapata, Buffalo Wild Wings etc. A little further along is The Cannery Casino and a Galaxy Theatre. The Cannery has a very good buffet and a nice sports bar, Victory Cafe.
For getting to the speedway this is a great choice, straight back onto I-15North, then no more than 3 miles into the speedway parking lots. Same coming back, beats all the traffic heading from / to The Strip.
Check out is 12.
All the staff we met during our four days were friendly, reception, breakfast, housekeeping etc.

This is a really nice place to stay.

Room Tip: If you want to watch the lights of Las Vegas twinkle way in the distance with a beer - ask for a vie...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Pino_Spetzberg
Harrisonburg, Virginia
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I am a Hampton Inn guy. This was a great value for my business trip that was not in the heart of Vegas. The property was very clean and well maintained. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast manager noticed I burned my toast one morning. She toasted me two fresh, perfectly brown pieces and brought it to me. That is customer service, folks. A little tough to see from the signage, but worth the look. Restaurants are mostly quick and easy ones, but lots of options for a business-kind-of-stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Thomas M
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We stayed here for a few nights while waiting to get into the inn on the base. Nice clean good sized rooms. The hotel was was completely full and had several softball/soccer teams They did a good job of keeping up with them. Not an easy task. My only problem was that the Tv did not work for certain channels during our stay. We complained several times and it was never fixed. However, it was over the weekend and they did comp us a night. There are places within walking distance to get something to eat and drink.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
jamiek81
Reviewed March 18, 2013

**This stay was paid for on Hilton Honors points. Though we didn't pay cash, we used earned benefits through their loyalty program.

First, I want to tell you that the front desk staff is truly fantastic. Shaq (on duty when we checked in) really seemed to have a relationship with everyone who checks in! The hotels common areas are clean, well kept, and the majority of the staff seem pretty great! However, on our first night the TV wasn't working properly and the WiFi was unreliable due to an apparent switch in service providers (or so we were told by the desk staff). The desk attendant the following day did a great job making sure that it would get fixed ASAP and it did! What really upset me was that we didn't receive any housekeeping service on our last day. We left our room a little later (around 10am) and ran in to housekeeping in the hall to let them know we were leaving for the rest of the day so our room was available to clean (it didn't appear that they had even gotten to our room yet and we hadn't heard a knock). To cover our bases, we even stopped at the front desk to let them know we were ready for housekeeping before we left! We returned really late, as is typical in Vegas, and nothing had been touched. At that point there is only a single employee on duty which is understandable given the reduced activity at night, so we had to run downstairs ourselves again to get clean towels. After a long day on the strip, it was not pleasant to come back to especially since I double checked and we did not leave the "do not disturb" sign on the door. On check out day, we were finishing up packing and checked under the edges of the bed just to make sure we didn't drop anything. Not only was the carpet filthy under the bed, but there was a lot of trash! All of which is truly unacceptable in my book.

Post visit, I received a call from the General Manager about items left behind and the second message about being the wrong room. As a result, I suggested to the General Manager that the housekeeping staff might need some refresher training. Housekeeping was the serious issue this hotel, but the rest of the staff was very pleasant. I did email my complaints to the General Manager who was incredibly receptive to my concerns and offered to refund us one night's point value.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Las Vegas
Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus North Las Vega...
#4 of 10 in North Las Vegas
Cannery Casino
Cannery Casino
#5 of 10 in North Las Vegas
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas North Speedway
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Nort...
#3 of 10 in North Las Vegas
La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis
Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas
Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas
#121 of 263 in Las Vegas
Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas Nellis

Been to Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Speedway? Share your experiences!