“Great food and service, cheaper than the strip”
Review of MRKT Sea & Land

MRKT Sea & Land
Reserve with OpenTable
MRKT Sea & Land is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 251
Oklahoma City
“Great food and service, cheaper than the strip”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Had a great meal and great service from MRKT Sea & Land. This restaurant is modern and fancy without making you feel uncomfortable if you came in jeans and a polo. The menu is small, but I had a hard time deciding what to get. The food isn't 'cheap' but it is more economic than eating at a comperable place on the strip.

• Visited October 2012

“That was some good cow”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I go up to Aliante Station just for this steakhouse. Because its off the strip it is less crowded and probably not as expensive. I've only ever had the porterhouse so I can't comment on the seafood. The steaks are great, grilled exactly right. I had grilled asparagus and a casar salad. My five friends also had steak and everyone was very pleased with the meal.

• Visited October 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“mehhh, not as good as it used to be”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

There was a day where this place rivaled the steakhouses of Chicago, but my last visit was pretty ho hum average. I don't mid paying top dollar for great food and great service, however MRKT, while not bad, is not great either. I can't really explain it other than the steak was good, sides were good, dessert was good, nothing was oh wow that's great! The menu needs more variety perhaps, or at least some different sauce choices for your steak like bordelaise or some creative shallot butter. The steak on its own does not pass muster.

• Visited September 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Was not the Station Casino Steakhouse standard!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

I am a huge fan of Texas Station's "Austin's" steakhouse and thought I would have the same great experience at Aliante's Market land and sea. I was sadly mistaken. The service was ok, buty steak was horrible, tuff, veiny and undesirable. I had a heavy handled steak knife break right in my hand. I brought this to the attention of my server and was offered a 20% discount. The place looks phenomenal but looks are deceiving when it comes to this place. I'm glad Fridays, the Feast Buffet and the Mexican restaraunt are much better than this or I would not dine at Aliante.

“Great Locals Restaurant.”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

We decided on a whim to try the prime rib dinner special one Monday. We had to wait a bit for a table so we sat at the bar. The bartender was very friendly and service was quick. The absolute best dirty martinis we've ever had! Once seated, pretty quickly, the service was very good and prompt. Our dinners were terrific and at $20, a bargain! We will be back

• Visited July 2012