“Second visit, same excellent experience”

Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in North Las Vegas
Reviewed April 22, 2014

This was our second visit in a couple years to the Aliante. We have relatives in North Las Vegas and were there this time, unfortunately, for a memorial service. When we made our reservations online, we were given the option to request an upgrade if a suite was available upon arrival. For $53 extra, we were upgraded to a suite. Definitely worthwhile! The room was nicely furnished with a comfortable living room. The bathroom was huge with a jacuzzi tub, separate enclosed toilet, two sinks, and a TV built into the huge bathroom mirror, plus robes and bottled water. The large living room gave us a chance to visit with other out of town relatives. The hotel staff was friendly and efficient and I noticed that the resort fee had dropped to $9.99 rather than $15 previously. If you want a more quiet location than the Strip, I would definitely recommend the Aliante Hotel. We didn't really use the casino.

Room Tip: Mountain view, higher floors
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Stayed at the Aliante Hotel and Casino last weekend as a result of attending a wedding in North Las Vegas. Check in was easy and the entry foyer was very nice but our room had seen better days. The room furniture was worn, scratched, and its finish wearing. We were placed on the 4th floor facing the roof top of the hotel. So our view was less than desirable. But, I must admit the bed was comfortable. I would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Chose higher levels facing west
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

My wife was annoyed with me that i chose this place until we arrived, after that I got a lot of praise because we loved it. Out of the way so less bustle, which I liked, we were tired and needed rest. Really clean nice smelling foyer etc (most places in Vegas reek of cigarette smoke). Rooms immaculate, totally silent, excellent bed and sheets, best sleep on our vacation. Good WiFi in rooms and main floor. Pretty good gym for a hotel, lots of free weights (up to 75lb dumbbells, awesome!) and cardio machines. They had a jacuzzi my wife used and liked. They have a pool but we didn't have time for a swim as open hours are a bit rubbish for it. Buffet was good quality and great price (15 USD, but the quality was what you'd get in an all inclusive 5 star resort). No complaints or criticisms. Wish we stayed in places this nice all the time.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Benedictnz
Reviewed April 10, 2014

This was my first stay at the Aliante which we picked for its location during the midweek - we rode our motorcycles to LV to tour the area. The Aliante was the perfect spot for coming off of Mount Charleston & Red Rock Park one day and then riding to the Valley Of Fire, the next. We had no plans to go to the Strip, and it was far away - which was fine by us.

Every employee was pleasant and greeted us each time we passed by. Check-in desk was prompt and we did get an upgrade using the Requested eStandby Upgrade to an Ambassador Suite. Well worth the extra expense to get an awesome 2 room suite with a fabulously huge bathroom. We got the biggest kick out of the tv that is in the massive bathroom mirror. The bed was soooo comfy, the room was quiet and relaxing. We ate at the buffet the next morning and it was really good, the price was reasonable and the service was spot on. The elevator is quite close to the Registration counter (no going through the smokey Casino) and to the Pool area. The pool was a little cool for us, but the hot tub was a nice size and felt great after a long day on motorcycles. I have to say that the pool area wasn't swamped like at the Strip hotels - and everyone there were really well behaved (if you've been to the mega Strip pools, you know what I mean). Poolside service was decent too.

My only concern was parking for motorcycles - there isn't any secure or monitored locations for these expensive machines, at all. The valet attendant was very helpful and directed us to a decent spot for the night, which we were lucky was open & satisfied us. I did leave a comment card to the management about this too.

I honestly think after staying at the Aliante, I don't want to go back to the Strip. Just loved this place!!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2014

This is our third stay and fourth visit to Aliente. We were first introduced to this hotel through a car club that held a rally at the hotel. We were hooked during our first visit which coincided with the 2nd weekend of the NCAA basketball tournament.

This past trip was the best experience we've had. The hotel staff is friendly, the check-in went smooth and the bell hop was helpful and informative. The front desk staff greeted us each time we passed through the lobby. The room as large enough although the bathroom was small - - only one person can get be getting ready at a time. The hotel, casino, and common areas were very clean, well maintained and quiet. We took advantage of the Spa service and thought it was very good but not at a top tier level, but was reasonably priced for the experience.

We really enjoyed the variety of the restaurants and watched a movie in the theater. We also enjoyed the pool and outdoor area. I think our only frustration was with the rewards program. Despite placing numerous large sports bets and hours at the card tables our players card never totaled more points than the introductory value. We checked at the players club and were informed that the sports book and tables have their own reward program you have to ask about as you play. Apparently the players club is only for the slot machines which we didn't play.

I have probably visited Las Vegas 100 times since I was a child since my grandparents lived there for 50 years. The Aliante is a nice break from the madness of the strip.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jjharris99
Reviewed April 5, 2014

The room I had that time was fairly huge, quite and clean. I love the mattress and everything that comes with it. Really the best to have a good night sleep. If your intention of visiting Las Vegas is to see more of Las Vegas Main strip, which of course almost all who visits Las Vegas wanted to be there as many times as they want, then this is not your place as it is a little bit far from it. For me, this place is perfect, I really do not mind driving. I can drive to towards downtown Las Vegas, I can drive for just an hour to Valley of Fire State Park and a couple of hour to Death Valley in CA. If your intentions is like mine, this is the best place. Well, if you do not mind driving as well, then I recommend you choose this place. And they have casino, so you will surely enjoy too.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 3, 2014

My wife and I stayed in March at the Aliante. We had a standard King room. The room was clean and comfortable, although the room was a little small. The casino is a nice size, with a sports book and most of the usual games. They do not have a poker room, so if that's your game of choice there are better options. Also, although there is a decent amount of restaurant options, the hotel is fairly isolated, so you'll find yourself driving a decent amount to get anywhere. If that's not an issue, this is a decently priced option.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Michelle H, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review jlutzky . . . our location is definitely not for everyone, however we focus on creating a great resort guest experience for those looking to get away from the noise & congestion. We hope to see you again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Las Vegas
Cannery Casino & Hotel
#5 of 10 in North Las Vegas
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Spee...
#2 of 10 in North Las Vegas
Golden Nugget Hotel
#93 of 264 in Las Vegas
Summerlin
Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Nort...
#3 of 10 in North Las Vegas
Downtown
Downtown Grand, an Ascend Collection Hotel

Been to Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa? Share your experiences!