“Quiet and Out of the way”

Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in North Las Vegas
Denver, Colorado
“Quiet and Out of the way”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

My wife and I were in town for my daughter's soccer tournament (she was staying with her team in another hotel). The staff were very friendly and the hotel overall was clean and modern. Very nice to avoid walking through the casino to get to the room, yet the casino was easily accessible. The room was very modern and generally in good shape (a little wear and tear on some of the wood chairs, but it was very minor) and the bed was comfortable. This hotel is about as far north in the valley as you can get, right up against the northern mountains. It is about a 30 minute drive to the strip, 20-25 to Fremont Street downtown, but the drive is all highway and we found it an easy trip even on Saturday evening on President's Day weekend. We did not make use of the pool or workout facilities, but they were both very clean and inviting. If you are looking for a relatively quiet, easily accessible option in Las Vegas I would recommend Aliante.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank AaronQuince

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Goodyear, AZ
Reviewed February 23, 2014

The first thing that struck me when we entered was how quiet and smoke free the hotel lobby was. You would never know that there was a casino in the area. The casino is separated from the hotel by quite a long walk way. Our room was right off the elevator but we were never disturbed by noise. The rooms are very modern and nice. We ate breakfast at the Farm restaurant, open 24 hours. The prices were very reasonable and the food was very good. Located in the casino is a food court, with decent food, movie theater, and a TGI Fridays. The casino doesn't reek of old cigarette smoke, in fact I barely noticed it. Included in the price of the room is complementary valet service so take advantage of it because they're going to charge you a $10 resort fee per day. I gave it 4 stars because they charge $12 day for WiFi. Why not include it, the 2 star hotels all do! The hotel is located a long ways from the strip but if you don't want that atmosphere the Aliante is a great place to stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is a little far from the strip, but it's nice to be able to have the convenience of the casino, restaurants, and spa. The rooms are very nice and the bed is super comfy. The food is good, but nothing spectacular. The hotel is very quiet.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Alessandra A
St. George, Utah
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Have stayed at the Aliante 12-14 times a year for the past 6 years. That is approx.
90 visits so we can review with authority. From check-in to check-out the staff
is totally customer driven. Never have we had a negative experience. The suites are
wonderful; comfortable and well adorned with creature comforts including a coffee pot!
The buffet has been remarkedly enhanced in the past year. Saturday night steak night
is a true bargain. The recently opened Spa is very nice and quite affordable.
Only caveat is that if you want to troll the strip day after day you should pony up and
stay there. Although the affordability of the Aliante offsets the cost of a rental car.
The casino is immaculate and the gaming staff friendly and helpful. Jackpots are
paid within minutes. The pool, in season, is very nice and cabanas are available.
And no, I wasn't asked to write this.

Room Tip: If you can, get a suite. The regular rooms are nice too.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank hoofwoof
Orem, Utah
Reviewed February 11, 2014

This is a beautiful hotel with great staff and modern elegant rooms. Well worth the little bit extra for such a nice hotel. We stayed three days and had a great time relaxing in the beautiful room and hanging out at the great pool.

Room Tip: We paid for the superior view room, but the location doesnt really have any superior views. Just bo...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Sure, it looked nice in the room. We got the King Deluxe Bed and Breakfast.
They give you a $50 credit for food, but that doesn't include the gratuity tax. Any orders that exceed the $50 must be paid out of pocket. The French Toast was only $9, my husband and I bought 2 orders; it ended up being around $30- $40, not including gratuity tax. And when we checked in, they told us about the security deposit. That should have been mentioned before! We had to walk all around the Casino to find an darn ATM. They also took $12 out of our Security Deposit! (JB was an JERK) The following morning, I asked the woman up front why they had taken a tax out of our security deposit and she had no answer and gave us our full $100, well $95..because of the darn gratuity tax. I was very disappointed in the service given. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to friends or family or anyone in general. It's the only hotel close enough to me, but I'd rather spend the extra gas money on a better place to stay at night.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Samantha M
Michelle H, Director of Hotel Operations at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you for your feedback Samantha . . . I regret that you left our property feeling dissappointed & that we didn't communicate the specifics of your reservation properly. I assure you that our intention is to disclose all disclaimers prior to our guests checking in, and my apoloiges that you were caught off guard in any way.
Tucson
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I need to work in North Las Vegas and I found this gem in the desert. It had everything I could want at the right price. I enjoyed the Jacuzzi and gym! Happy hour was a delight! Service was great. The rooms are extraordinary. Clean, well appointed, beautiful! My wake up call was a real person. Coffee in the morning with the newspaper, like I said NICE!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
The Mirage Hotel & Casino
#46 of 263 in Las Vegas
ARIA Resort & Casino
#14 of 263 in Las Vegas

Been to Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa? Share your experiences!