“Good Off Strip Option”

Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in North Las Vegas
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I was a bit apprehensive about staying this far off the strip but found it a great option in a planned community complete with a nature park and shopping. This is a 'resort' so there is a small resort fee to cover the gym, pool, and Wifi. The entire facility has plenty of valet or self parking and is neat and well maintained and the staff is helpful. The rooms are adequate size and I liked the clean lines of the décor. The casino has all the usual gaming with $5 and up live tables as well as a large selection of machine play. Joining the 'players club' is free and entitles you to a daily 'special' which ranges from free play, free food, or a small 'gift'. There is a food court for quick fare, or choose from 5 or 6 restaurants of which the Medley buffet is still a great deal (unlike the strip these days) with great breakfast selections from stations representing numerous countries' cuisine. The "Farm" restaurant is also a nice place for a quick meal at a reasonable price. There is a large comfortable Regal theater on site with current movies.

I recommend you have a car to get around since the strip is about a 30 minute drive, airport about 40 minutes, but there is an hourly city bus ($2) from the parking lot to the strip (Treasure Island/Fashion Square Mall) which takes an hour one way. (I found the bus clean and the driver friendly and helpful).

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank nowakklmt

Reviewed January 15, 2014

If you aren't looking to stay on the Las Vegas Strip, this is the place to be. There is so much here that you never have to leave the casino. Fantastic rooms, great staff, large selection of restaurants for everyone's tastes, much larger selection of gaming than expected and a very large, multi screen movie theater. We stayed for 3 nights in November 2013 and we were very surprised by what we found. We are planning another trip at the end of February.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank luvbnarn
Reviewed January 15, 2014 via mobile

I received an offer to stay and play. My offer showed my room would be complimentary for two nights and I would have to pay for one. No where on my offer did it mention that I would have to pay a resort fee. I have been coming to this hotel since it opened only to be disappointed with this experience. I will be staying at M or a harrahs property for no charge in the future. Thanks for the memories.

Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Yeseric
Michelle H, Director of Hotel Operations at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Thank you for your feedback . . . My sincerest apologies that you left our property without your concern being addressed. I would love the opportunity to speak with you directly as invited guests on complimentary reservations are not charged a resort fee at our property. Please contact us directly at 702.692.7777 so that we can make the appropriate adjustments.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

We used the valet parking located directly in front of the hotel and took less than 3 minutes to reach the Front Desk. We were amazed at how clean the Lobby was and how nice the Front Desk Clerk was. We have stayed at other hotels but what an outstanding treat the Aliante was. Everything was just beautiful and so very clean in our comfortable quite room. The elevator was very clean and quiet. My wife likes 2 sinks but we made out okay. It was only 5 minutes to the VA Hospital which was very nice for me to keep my appointment. All personnel were extremely nice and had all the answers to our questions. We ate at TGIF's great food and very friendly personnel. We could only stay 1 night but next time we would like stay a couple of nights. We also did nice in the Casino.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the Pool. We didn't like our first room and asked the front desk if...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Husband and I only live about 10 min from Aliante. Date night and a night away from the kids. We have visited this property a few times for dinner or a movie, lots of things to do there. We toured the pool area previously and couldn't get over what a beautiful job they did with decorating and setting it up. A true oasis in the desert. Well, the other night when we booked a room and walked into it, we were awe struck. The room and construction quality were breath taking. The room had a sexy masculine color scheme, but added some very nice features any woman could appreciate. Bonus- our room over looked the beautiful pool! Ah, I can't wait to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 10, 2013

We usually stay on the Strip, but because we had to be near a family member in a nearby hospital, we stayed at the Aliante.
What a big surprise! Lovely hotel, only about five years old and very clean, comfortable with a great casino. One nice feature is that the casino is a bit separate from the hotel, so the atmosphere is much more relaxed and resort- like.
The rooms are nicely appointed, but small. Especially the bathroom is way too small, but still clean.
The buffet is wonderful. Fresh food, all that we had was delicious as well as lots of choices for us as we are vegetarians. And the value is amazing. We paid about $10 a person with a discount using our players club card for a dinner buffet.
Also there is a full 16 screen Regal movie theater right next to the casino.
Being away from the strip makes for a very nice relaxing time and we did win at the casino.
Plus you get free valet parking and free internet.
We are definitely going to stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed in a corner end room which is not next to any other room so it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ShelleyB17
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Very high value for the money, and everything is great here. You have everything you need at the hotel, and with just a quick 20 min drive down to the Strip, it's just perfect :) This was my second stay here, and I've found my hotel to stay at whenever I'm in Vegas! I'll be back for sure!

And remember to try out the spa! Was wonderful!

Room Tip: All rooms are great, but if you can, ask for a room high up facing East :) The sunset is beautiful...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank ErikS77
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Las Vegas
Cannery Casino & Hotel
#5 of 10 in North Las Vegas
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Spee...
#2 of 10 in North Las Vegas
Golden Nugget Hotel
#92 of 264 in Las Vegas
Summerlin
Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa
Downtown
Downtown Grand, an Ascend Collection Hotel
Best Western Plus North Las Vega...
#4 of 10 in North Las Vegas

Been to Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa? Share your experiences!