“BEAUTIFUL SUITES”

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in North Las Vegas
Las Vegas, Nevada
“BEAUTIFUL SUITES”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

i had only heard how great the hotel was, so I decided to stay there. To my surprise the experience was amazing great rooms and great food at the market restaurant, lobster and steak for $20.00 can't beat that deal. Will defenetly stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
South Jordan
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We visit Las Vegas a lot because we have family there and not because we gamble. Most casino hotels are not attractive to my husband and myself with their smokey, smelly interior. So when we came across Aliante Casino and Hotel in North Las Vegas, we couldn't believe it was actually a casino. It's new, so time will tell, but the lobby, elevator, and rooms smell great! The interior is very plush and you feel really rich staying there. However, we have stayed there twice using a groupon. We paid $112 for two nights (Sat and Sun) two different times. That included tax, and there are no resort fees. It was a pleasant and memorable experience because everything went just as we planned...no surprises. The bathrooms are luxurious, to say the least. This would be a great couples retreat (there is still gambling and a casino attached) but there is also a beautiful pool with cabanas. You also feel very safe here. If you go there, go to the rewards center and ask for a "players card." That will let you get their wonderful breakfast buffet for $5.99 and take about $5 off lunch and dinner prices. Their breakfast food was all tasty; the made to order omelet was outstanding! Also, huge juices come with the meal.
We took our 2 daughters' families out to breakfast and everyone from the youngest (7) on up really enjoyed the food. The service was also exceptional. No one waited for a new drink for more than 2-3 minutes. Personally, I liked the apple crepes. We will definitely stay here again and also eat at the Medley Buffet while we're there.

Room Tip: Any room would be great. However, only 4 individulas are allowed per room. For this reason my daught...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Vickie1949
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We decided to stay away from the strip and this place was beautiful! Gorgeous decor, great staff, nice spacious casino, great food, and even a movie theater..wow Nice! The only con was the location, although it's convenient off of a highway it's still about 20min north from the strip. I'd definitely stay here again if the strip isn't an option.

• Stayed July 2013
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We wanted to stay at a nice hotel/casino that was off the strip and the Aliante was exactly what we were looking for. New, modern, easy check in, no need to valet, free parking with easy access to our car, lots of dining choices, a short walk to the casino, plenty of gaming tables, and a fabulous suite with an amazing bathroom.

We stayed in the ambassador suite room #9002, I posted a lot of pictures of the room which had a huge 60 inch television in the living area, a nice little kitchenette with a Keurig individual coffee maker and a small fridge, and one the nicest hotel bathrooms ever with a semi-private toilet, nice walk-in shower (a must!) two sinks and even a television in the bathroom mirror!

The view out the window was nothing to get excited about and the only other flaw was that the bed frame stuck out way beyond the mattress and I kicked it twice that night leaving a huge bump on my leg. I complained about the bed frame the following morning and the manager did the right thing by offering us another night in a suite for $99 the following week before we left town. We gladly took her offer.

The breakfast buffet was great with a huge selection including an omelette bar with a chef cooking your choice of eggs or omelette in front of you. And here’s a tip: Monday - Thursday the breakfast buffet is buy one get one free if you have a players card which is very easy to get in the casino. Enjoy!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BrunoKnowsBest
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Well there was only 1 front desk person, which is fine for grave but not at check in time. On two accounts that I was at the FD she was extremely busy and no help. Odd there were two cashiers in a gift store that's not very busy. The rooms are well designed and have great ammenities. There is no microwave though. My mini fridge was on blocks for some reason and fell off when I put a single bottle of water in it. The bathrooms are pretty amazing, but the tub all though luxiours was to tall for my ill mother to be able to get in and out of. I did not find the bed that comfortable, but it's ok. The phone systems are fancy even one near the toilette, please don't call me from the porcelain throne..... But I guess some folks like that. The hotel,casino, restaurants and movie theater are nice. I do like and appreciate military Mondays. The location is great for me traveling to the base.

• Stayed July 2013
Southfield
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband & I stayed here for my besties wedding in July. The decor is absolutely beautiful in the lobby & the room was just as fabu. There is a safe & refrigerator in the room which was definitely a plus. They offer valet & have a TGIFriday's right on the premises (which is conveniently located near the front desk). They also have a nice pool & movie theatre on the premises, however we never had time to check it out. The staff I encountered was friendly and readily available to answer any questions I had. The only down side was that they didn't offer free wi-fi & for the price I felt that it should have been included, otherwise great hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
El paso
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The room is very nicely appointed. The beds are comfortable and there's reading lights on the headboards. Our room has a large flat screen tv, I'm sure all rooms have them. The small refrigerator is nice and there's a small safe as well. The restroom is very luxurious and I am planning on remodeling mine at home just like this one. I love the restroom! The pool is very nice, one of the nicer ones I've seen. The hot tube could definitely be hotter tho. The only bad thing about the hotel is the parking. The self parking that's directly in front of the hotel is tiny and you'll never find a spot so you either have to use valet or park in front of the casino which is further away. They really should add more self parking in front of the hotel. The location is far from the strip which is just fine for me as the strip is a mess and overcrowded. Overall I am very happy with the room and cleanliness and I will return. Shop around for reservations, I got a much better deal through a third party website than from the actual hotel site.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
4.0 of 5 bubbles 17,419 reviews
ARIA Resort & Casino
#14 of 263 in Las Vegas
4.5 of 5 bubbles 23,413 reviews

Been to Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa? Share your experiences!