“Wow !!!”

Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in North Las Vegas
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stayed here overnight on the way up to Zion national park, and what a place!! A lovely room, terrific pool area, and plenty of eateries in the hotel. you don't get breakfast, but there are 2 places they serve it in the hotel. Not cheap!!

1  Thank Ryanres
Michelle H, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you for your review . . . We hope to see you again on your next trip though Las Vegas!

There are newer reviews for Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa

Reviewed June 26, 2013

At check in , the front desk clerk Myra was roude and told us we had to wait until 3 for check in we had been traveling for hours we just wanted to freshen up, not being able to check in we went and had lunch and waited. On our way back we stopped and Liz helped us , it was almost 2 and she checked us in and gave us what we requested. She was very friendly and helpful, after we received our keys the other lady showed up and gave her a mean look, like she should'nt of helped us, I did not like that. Myra was very roude and unpleasant, and why does she wear different clothes then all the other clerks? Odd.... The pool was amazing, the casino needs better restaurants and a better choice in the food court. We had a great stay, we just didn't like the service we received from Myra.

1  Thank Marty L

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. We strive to provide our guests with an outstanding experience, and I was disheartened to read that your experience at our Reception Desk fell short. . . we take service very seriously, and have followed up on your comments. Please reach out to me directly if you find yourself in our area again so that I may give your reservation my personal attention.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

So I had stayed over the week here and the room was very nice. They have great specials on rooms so definietly check out their website. During my stay I will say the casino was very slow, there was barely any people gambling or eating but I'm thinking it was due to me staying during the weekday. I liked the fact that it was slow but not when it came to the dining options because for example: for the food court, unless you order from Johnny Rockets or Capriottis, where they cook the food when you order, you will be getting old stale food. Same goes for the buffet, since there arent many people dining the food isn't fresh.

The pool was very nice and what I liked is that their pool has salted water. Their cabana's were nice too and not too expensive either especially because once again it was during the weekday. It cost $65 that includes a stocked fridge, chips and salsa and a fruit platter. After 4p though it does go down to like $45 but does not include the stocked fridge but you do get your choice of the fruit paltter or the chips and salsa. My only complain is that even though I do understand why they dont allow outside food or drinks, (obviously so you can buy their food to make money) but to not allow my 1 yr old daughters snack, really pissed me off! Like a freaking jello cup would really make a big difference.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our property . . . I was pleased to read so much of your stay was great! I assure you what you experienced at our pool is not indicative of our service - while in fact we do not allow outside food, our staff is trained to make exceptions and your situtation absolutley should have been handled differently! If you are back at our resort this summer, please reach out to me directly so I can give you my personal attention. . . would love to have you & your daughter visit again!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Enjoyed our stay, the room was very nice, staff was so kind to my two little Yorkies. There are great places to eat inside. Enjoyed the casino experience although it seems I'm a loser.

Room Tip: Smoking and pets rooms are available at this very accomadating hotel
2  Thank Kurt C
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

This place is spotless especially the rooms. I stayed here for almost one week and had a nice time. The casino is just perfect and not too big. There is plenty to do with thier arcade room, gambling, movie theatre, bars, restaurants, and also the sweet pool. The service was great from the reservation desk to housekeeping. Thank you Aliante!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Ara67
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Aliante doesn't provide the typical Vegas experience. It's not loud and crowded with tourists, but it has all the amentities of a fine resort without the dreaded "resort fee." The rooms are attractive, the pool is great and the restaurants offer everything from casual to fine dining. The casino is large enough to have all the favorite games, along with a Sports Book and Bingo Hall. There is a 16 screen movie theatre and plenty of covered parking. The down side for some is that it's far from the Strip, but we consider that a plus. An added plus: It costs less than half what you would pay at a comparable resort on the Strip.

3  Thank dvlvnv
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I have stayed at Aliante previously in May 2012 on my honey moon and it was a great stay. This time not so much. The only issue I had was that my double room was not available. I was kind of weary upon booking since I had been reading the reviews on Trip advisor. I have read where patrons had issues on obtaining the 2 bed double room as they book online. I called the hotel about 3x before my arrival to make sure that I would have my specified room available and was told yes. When I arrived at the hotel I checked in early on a Thursday at noon and was told that all of the double rooms were unavailable and they gave me a 1 king size room. I am traveling with 5 people in my party so this is not going to work. I asked Myra the front desk representative why would they allow me to book this room type if it was not available? She gave the "standard protocol" stating "We can guarantee a room by not a specific room type". I took the room at first then decided that I was going to a manger. I spoke with a manger by the name of Ratlynn and she apologized and reiterated what the front desk receptionist stated but says "Let me see what I can do for you". She then comes back to tell me that they will basically "take" another guests double room and give it to me. I felt that this was not a right thing to do but I accepted as I cannot have 5 guests sleeping in 1 king size bed. My question is if they so called had a room "available" then why wasn’t I offered this upon check in? Seems like a shady tactic to me. I was given a room overlooking the roof (when I requested overlooking pool) but at least I had had room to accommodate my family. Other than that my stay was wonderful. It is off the strip so be prepared to drive 20-25 minutes. Didn’t go to pool but it looked beautiful. Food Court was decent. The buffet was decently priced with a members card. Housekeeping was good at cleaning room. I stayed on the 6th floor and it was pretty quiet. Just make sure if you are looking to book for a family or group be careful because you may not get what is needed to accommodate your party.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher up floor 6 or above. Facing pool side or you will be stuck looking on top of the ro...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
ARIA Resort & Casino
#15 of 263 in Las Vegas
The Strip
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

Been to Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa? Share your experiences!