“Under New Ownership” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in North Las Vegas
Midvale, Utah
“Under New Ownership”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The Aliante has been our hotel of choice when visiting family in North Las Vegas. When we booked our most recent stay we were disappointed to learn that the Aliante was no longer part of the Stations Casino group. We were concerned that the hotel would not live up to it's previous standards, which we had always thought were very high. I am very happy to report that the Aliante is just as great now as it was under the Stations management. There was a bit of a delay checking into our room. If this was/is a ploy to get people to go to the casino to gamble I would be disappointed. The hotel staff was great, they even upgraded our room to a king room. That was worth the 1 hour delay checking in. The room was clean and just as nice as ever. This was a smoking room but you sure couldn't tell, there was no stale, smoky odor. We had a room facing the pool and the mountains, it was really nice. Everyone from the valet to the room service waiters were so friendly and helpful. We love the Aliante and most certainly will be back.

Room Tip: Request a room facing the mountains to the west, you'll get a wonderful view of the city at nigh...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank The M
Michelle H, Director of Hotel Operations at Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review . . . You can feel confident that our service and product will continually exceed what you have come to know & expect. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
New Harmony, Utah
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband and I decided to leave a day early for Reno, Nv. This meant that we need to find a place to stay in Las Vegas, Nv for a night. I checked many hotels in Las Vegas and most were sold out on Hotwire. I saw that Aliante was about the only one that was not. (February 14, 2013) Although it was higher than we really wanted to pay for a room, I went ahead and booked it anyway. Only thing I have to say.... remove bed from room and sleep on the floor!! It's probably more comfortable!! Was it just me? No.. I asked others checking out the next morning and they all said pretty much the same thing.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
We appreciate your feedback & apologize that your accommodations were less than expected. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with outstanding service and product, and regret that we weren't able to address your concerns prior to your departure. Please feel free to reach out to property management directly so that we may better assist you!
Montreal, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I had made two reservations 6 month in advance, I requested two bed as I was travelling with my elderly mother. I called twice in advance to make sure they had it. Upon checking too bad so sad, they gave our rooms to the army. We will be happy to give you a cot they said. Asked if they could change as soon as available stayed five days on a cot. I hate them with a passion.We can t guarantee rooms, why can t you, seems simple enough 5 rooms with two beds you take five reservations for them other hotels do. In any case its much too far out of town. Choose another hotel you can t get much further out than this hotel unless you go out of town.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Robert P
We pride ourselves on providing exemplary service, and I regret that your visit was anything less than expected. I truly appreciate your feedback, and would love the opportunity to speak with you personally regarding your recent visit. Please free to reach out to the property directly so that I may better address your concerns.
Prescott, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Booked our reservation 2 weeks before arrival date with the hotel directly requesting 2 queen beds for family of 4. On arrival at 4pm on a Thursday was told by front desk they only had 1 king room & the kids could sleep on a couch, not a sleeper just a regular couch or they could give us a roll out bed for 1 child but there is not enough room for 2 roll out beds. Management confirmed that they had no Queen bed rooms and offered an upgrade but still could only provide a king with 1 roll out. There was no reason given as to why there was no room and no real apology either.
This was the worst experience I have ever had in any hotel ever!
The attitude was awful and I will never attempt to stay there again.

Room Tip: dont stay there
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank brian m
Our goal is always to provide our guests with the accommodations they've requested. I regret that your visit was anything less than expected,and would love the opportunity to speak with you personally regarding your visit. Please free to reach out to the property directly so that I may better address your concerns.
San Jacinto, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

We had to book this hotel because of a talent competition that my daughter was performing in was there. First, location is far from the strip, so if you're planning to travel back and forth, I would look closer. The poor service is more directed toward whomever decides its ok to book out reservation for 2 queen beds(as we had 4 in our party) then upon arrival be told by staff that they were sorry but only king beds were available now. This happened to not just our party but everyone from our dance studio and others. So we ended up with one bed and a rollaway, in a room that wasn't any bigger then standard hotel room. For a family, not much to do there for kids. Movie theater was nice, arcade dated, but we didn't see pool due to cool weather. Food court nice. And don't be fooled by the no resort fee gimmick. Yes, there's no fee, but you pay 5.99 per device per 24 hour petiod if you want wi-if and that was so slow that my don gave up within a few minutes. I will say room decor was very nice, and it was clean. But will we go back? Probably not.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank ksjr2007
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Reserved our room 3 months ago for 2 adults and 2 kids. My brother in-law also reserved a room for 2 adults and 3 kids needing 2 beds. We went to check in and all they had were single rooms. They wanted to charge us for a roll away or to get an adjoining room. Please tell me how many roll aways can you fit in a single room or maybe our kids should just sleep on the floor like dogs. There is no guarentee for the room you NEED, only guarantee that they will have a room. Careful your room may just be their janitors closet if everything is full. ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank WYmomma
Las Vegas, NV
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Good value. The rooms are very nice and clean with sitting areas, back lighting and large glass showers. There is no hint of smoke from the casino in the rooms which is key. While this is a pet friendly hotel there are no signs of pets being in our room. The overall feel of the hotel is elegant.

The downside to the resort is the casino floor. It is so small that the smoke just kind of sits over it like a cloud and creeps into every restaurant. They should consider putting in a better ventilation system because it makes you choke.

Room Tip: Get a west facing room on floor 6 or above.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
4.0 of 5 stars 210 reviews
Vdara Hotel & Spa
#9 of 267 in Las Vegas
4.5 of 5 stars 14,159 reviews

Been to Aliante Casino + Hotel + Spa? Share your experiences!