Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Speedway(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$105
$94
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

My Place Hotel-North Las Vegas, NV(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$105
$92
$128
$119
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$104
Cannery Casino & Hotel(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$70
Hotels.com
Sunrise Inn(North Las Vegas)
Main Street Station Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$34
$31
Priceline
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
1,385 results
All reviewsmovie theatersalted limetgi fridaysoff the stripfood courtminute driveplayers cardresort feevery nice hotellas vegasrental carpool area isnice poolsports bookmini fridgeself parkingking bed
Reviewed July 20, 2012

If you want all the amenities of a strip hotel without the strip this is the place to stay. The hotel is very nice, good sized rooms and everything you need is within the hotel. There are several restaurants, a food court and a movie theatre. And, of course, there are plenty of gaming options available. I would recommend against the Mrkt Land and Sea restaurant however.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Wes H
Reviewed July 19, 2012

The rooms have showers only but that works for me. It is fairly new and is kept up great. Newspaper on your door every morning. At the elevator on ground floor they have free coffee set out for you every morning!!!!!! The staff is so friendly and happy to have you there. The pool is great and never over crowded. It is a smaller resort and has a much more relaxing feeling. Not your place if you the hustle and crowds of the strip. It is your place if you want to just relax. A rental car is a plus so you can get to visit other parts at times and relax back here. Easy to get to off the interstate. Steak house was great and very reasonable. Buffet is your typical good value from station casino's.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank tominiowa
Reviewed July 14, 2012

My review is for the sports book only. I haven't stayed in the hotel. My bro-in-law and I went to watch a college football bowl game here and I had a great time! The seats are very comfortable and they give A LOT of leg room. The place is clean. I will be happy to return there for another game.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jeepers_Mimi
Reviewed July 12, 2012

TRAVEL: Uneventful flight from Tucson, AZ to Las Vegas, NV via Southwest Airlines (SWA) arrived within 50 Minutes (a beautiful thing). Flight attendants provided free drinks for military members…another reason to love SWA. We pick-up a nice rental car from Alamo (love them too), 2012 Hyundai Sonata. A rental car is mandatory based on the hotel location in North Las Vegas, NV. The location was planned for middle/upper middle class locals, not your average tourists. However, if you are a golfer, there is beautiful golf course next door.

ALIANTE HOTEL: Arrived at the Valet, friendly and prompt service. The Lobby was only steps away with no waiting for Check-In (no need to walk thru the casino…a good thing). The clerk was friendly and honors our request for complimentary “preferred room” on the 8th Floor with a perfect view of Las Vegas Valley Fireworks. The non-smoking king bed room, about 450 sq feet, floor to ceiling windows, firm bed, small fridge, modern motif, clean, large shower (no tub). A large combination safe for valuables was perfect for a couple laptops and tablets. The pool was very nice; we rented a Cabana for $60 valid all day. The Cabana came with complimentary beverages (sodas, smoothies, and juices), chips & salsa and seating for up to 8 people. The overall pool music was not ear bleeding like most strip pools….a very good thing (I must be getting really old).

DINING: I am sorry, but after all nighters drinking straight Belvedere Vodka (Aliante Official Liquor Sponsor…a very good thing); my memory is a little fuzzy. I do recall eating daily buffets (above average for taste and selections) due to free comps for breakfast, dinner or brunch. Johnny Rockets is the only restaurant open 24-hours (located in the food court), TGIF, a Mexican Restaurant, Sea Food & Steak place. We did make a point of eating at a couple of local Vegas restaurants featured on Food Network Show “Diners, Dive-ins and Dives”. Naked City Pizza located on Arvill Road was excellent. A neighborhood bar/restaurant open 24-hours with a few gaming machines (this is not a family restaurant). The other place was Lola’s New Orleans Kitchen on Charleston just east of I-15….I recommend the Shrimp Po Boy!

ALIANTE STATION CASINO: I only played Blackjack every evening/early morning here (no way are you going drive to or from the strip, downtown or any other local casino, too darn far (besides drinking and driving is a no-no) . The Aliante dealers and pit bosses were very friendly and enjoyed their conversation. Most nights the tables were $5 minimum Double Deck BJ tables with the best overall traditional friendly BJ rules I have found in Vegas (sorry El Cortez fans). I was down the first couple nights playing $5 & $10 minimums. Based on recommendation from my favorite Pit Boss “Doug” I tried my luck in the High Limit Room, with $25 minimum tables…..BAM, I got hotter than the midday Las Vegas heat in July! I made double from my entire gambling $1.5K budget for the weekend….thank you Doug! BTW, this place has one of the best Sports book in Las Vegas, multiple movie theater size larger screens, flat screens, huge comfortable seating and nice bar area.

My perspective the Aliante appeals to diverse crowd, primarily over 40 crowd, until the weekends, when it drops down to over 30 crowd.

The wife again really enjoyed the “Gold Fish?” Machines were she had some success (how much I will never know).
Bottom-line, this would be the perfect “value” Hotel & Casino; however, the huge negative is the distance from everything (other casinos, shopping, restaurants, etc). It really is located in the middle a recently built “bedroom community”. I was comp for all four nights, so that did compensate for somewhat, along with my nice run on the Blackjack tables.

We are tentatively scheduled to be back in Vegas for Thanksgiving Weekend….hotel location to be determined by a friendly Casino Host(s)!

Room Tip: Request a room with view of the Strip and Las Vegas Valley.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank BoneCrusherinArizona
Reviewed July 10, 2012

This property is one of a number of Station Casino/Hotel properties located in and around Las Vegas - and it is arguably one of the best.

I stayed here for one night in a deluxe king room. Check in was handled efficiently by a very pleasant and helpful front desk person. The room was average size but very tastefully furnished - and impeccably clean. The bed was comfortable, and I enjoyed an excellent night's sleep. There is an ample work area and internet available, although I did not use the internet, as I brought my own portable hotspot.

The casino is spacious and well laid out - esthetically pleasing as well. There are relatively few table games, but the dealers I encountered were quite friendly and helpful. There's a separate "high rollers" room adjacent to the casino. For blackjack players, the casino offers double deck games, even at a $5 minimum bet. Station Casinos seem to enjoy giving their guests a fair run for their gaming dollar, and for those who come to enjoy a few rounds at the tables, that's a pleasant departure from what one often finds in the larger, Strip hotels.

Parking was ample with easy access to the hotel and to the casino.

There's a TGI Fridays in the facility; I ate there and enjoyed a decent late night meal. I'll review that one separately.

Check-out was likewise handled in an efficient and pleasant manner.

Overall, this was a very enjoyable experience with absolutely nothing negative to report.

The location of the facility is a bit remote - off by itself in a developing corner of North Las Vegas. Drive time from the airport is about 35 minutes, +/- a few, during periods of no traffic. There are, to my knowledge, no other casinos in the general area, so if you stay there and want to get out and about, you'll need a rental car. The complex is located about an 8 minute drive west of I-15 along Clark County Route #215.

I should mention that my room was comp'ed by the casino through their guest rewards program. The comp included the room plus the resort fee. I would encourage anyone planning a stay to join the rewards program if not already a member (it's free) and use your card when playing in the casino. It doesn't seem to take an exhorbitant amount of action to earn comps that actually have decent value. And the membership can be used and points accumulated at any of the Station propeties.

Highly recommended place to stay! Will definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo