Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Speedway(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$116
$110
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $123/night.

Cannery Casino & Hotel(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$110
My Place Hotel-North Las Vegas, NV(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$105
$95
$159
Sunrise Inn(North Las Vegas)
$79
Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$122
$80
Main Street Station Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$75
$60
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

No availability for your dates from these sites
1,385 results
All reviewsmovie theatersalted limetgi fridaysoff the stripfood courtminute driveplayers cardresort feevery nice hotellas vegasrental carpool area isnice poolsports bookmini fridgeself parkingking bed
Reviewed July 12, 2012

TRAVEL: Uneventful flight from Tucson, AZ to Las Vegas, NV via Southwest Airlines (SWA) arrived within 50 Minutes (a beautiful thing). Flight attendants provided free drinks for military members…another reason to love SWA. We pick-up a nice rental car from Alamo (love them too), 2012 Hyundai Sonata. A rental car is mandatory based on the hotel location in North Las Vegas, NV. The location was planned for middle/upper middle class locals, not your average tourists. However, if you are a golfer, there is beautiful golf course next door.

ALIANTE HOTEL: Arrived at the Valet, friendly and prompt service. The Lobby was only steps away with no waiting for Check-In (no need to walk thru the casino…a good thing). The clerk was friendly and honors our request for complimentary “preferred room” on the 8th Floor with a perfect view of Las Vegas Valley Fireworks. The non-smoking king bed room, about 450 sq feet, floor to ceiling windows, firm bed, small fridge, modern motif, clean, large shower (no tub). A large combination safe for valuables was perfect for a couple laptops and tablets. The pool was very nice; we rented a Cabana for $60 valid all day. The Cabana came with complimentary beverages (sodas, smoothies, and juices), chips & salsa and seating for up to 8 people. The overall pool music was not ear bleeding like most strip pools….a very good thing (I must be getting really old).

DINING: I am sorry, but after all nighters drinking straight Belvedere Vodka (Aliante Official Liquor Sponsor…a very good thing); my memory is a little fuzzy. I do recall eating daily buffets (above average for taste and selections) due to free comps for breakfast, dinner or brunch. Johnny Rockets is the only restaurant open 24-hours (located in the food court), TGIF, a Mexican Restaurant, Sea Food & Steak place. We did make a point of eating at a couple of local Vegas restaurants featured on Food Network Show “Diners, Dive-ins and Dives”. Naked City Pizza located on Arvill Road was excellent. A neighborhood bar/restaurant open 24-hours with a few gaming machines (this is not a family restaurant). The other place was Lola’s New Orleans Kitchen on Charleston just east of I-15….I recommend the Shrimp Po Boy!

ALIANTE STATION CASINO: I only played Blackjack every evening/early morning here (no way are you going drive to or from the strip, downtown or any other local casino, too darn far (besides drinking and driving is a no-no) . The Aliante dealers and pit bosses were very friendly and enjoyed their conversation. Most nights the tables were $5 minimum Double Deck BJ tables with the best overall traditional friendly BJ rules I have found in Vegas (sorry El Cortez fans). I was down the first couple nights playing $5 & $10 minimums. Based on recommendation from my favorite Pit Boss “Doug” I tried my luck in the High Limit Room, with $25 minimum tables…..BAM, I got hotter than the midday Las Vegas heat in July! I made double from my entire gambling $1.5K budget for the weekend….thank you Doug! BTW, this place has one of the best Sports book in Las Vegas, multiple movie theater size larger screens, flat screens, huge comfortable seating and nice bar area.

My perspective the Aliante appeals to diverse crowd, primarily over 40 crowd, until the weekends, when it drops down to over 30 crowd.

The wife again really enjoyed the “Gold Fish?” Machines were she had some success (how much I will never know).
Bottom-line, this would be the perfect “value” Hotel & Casino; however, the huge negative is the distance from everything (other casinos, shopping, restaurants, etc). It really is located in the middle a recently built “bedroom community”. I was comp for all four nights, so that did compensate for somewhat, along with my nice run on the Blackjack tables.

We are tentatively scheduled to be back in Vegas for Thanksgiving Weekend….hotel location to be determined by a friendly Casino Host(s)!

Room Tip: Request a room with view of the Strip and Las Vegas Valley.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank BoneCrusherinArizona
Reviewed July 10, 2012

This property is one of a number of Station Casino/Hotel properties located in and around Las Vegas - and it is arguably one of the best.

I stayed here for one night in a deluxe king room. Check in was handled efficiently by a very pleasant and helpful front desk person. The room was average size but very tastefully furnished - and impeccably clean. The bed was comfortable, and I enjoyed an excellent night's sleep. There is an ample work area and internet available, although I did not use the internet, as I brought my own portable hotspot.

The casino is spacious and well laid out - esthetically pleasing as well. There are relatively few table games, but the dealers I encountered were quite friendly and helpful. There's a separate "high rollers" room adjacent to the casino. For blackjack players, the casino offers double deck games, even at a $5 minimum bet. Station Casinos seem to enjoy giving their guests a fair run for their gaming dollar, and for those who come to enjoy a few rounds at the tables, that's a pleasant departure from what one often finds in the larger, Strip hotels.

Parking was ample with easy access to the hotel and to the casino.

There's a TGI Fridays in the facility; I ate there and enjoyed a decent late night meal. I'll review that one separately.

Check-out was likewise handled in an efficient and pleasant manner.

Overall, this was a very enjoyable experience with absolutely nothing negative to report.

The location of the facility is a bit remote - off by itself in a developing corner of North Las Vegas. Drive time from the airport is about 35 minutes, +/- a few, during periods of no traffic. There are, to my knowledge, no other casinos in the general area, so if you stay there and want to get out and about, you'll need a rental car. The complex is located about an 8 minute drive west of I-15 along Clark County Route #215.

I should mention that my room was comp'ed by the casino through their guest rewards program. The comp included the room plus the resort fee. I would encourage anyone planning a stay to join the rewards program if not already a member (it's free) and use your card when playing in the casino. It doesn't seem to take an exhorbitant amount of action to earn comps that actually have decent value. And the membership can be used and points accumulated at any of the Station propeties.

Highly recommended place to stay! Will definitely return.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank step12dude
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We stayed for two nights in June to visit a friend at del Webb and see a show on the strip the next night. The location was perfect for visiting our friend. Our room was well decorated. We travelled with a small pet and they were very accommodating although it was an expensive up charge compared to other hotels. Also, there is really no place to walk a dog. We prefer to handle our own luggage. When we requested a cart we were told they are only for bellboy's use. It was 107 degrees but we managed. You can't park in the large lot in front of the hotel because it is reserved for valet parking. This lot remained about 25 percent full. The next closest lot was almost always full so there was a bit of a walk in the heat. Check-in help was rude. Check out was friendly. The buffet breakfast was ok but the omelet chef was rude, telling a customer to wake up in the chaos trying to place his order.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mljack99
Reviewed June 21, 2012

First of all, I'm from Vegas. I'm a local. I live elsewhere but I was born and raised in casinos and hotels. Moreover, I have worked at Paris and Bally's Hotel and Casino and know how the hotel-casino relationship works: the casino's interests trump the hotel's. Period. I've also traveled extensively and have stayed in a wide variety of hotels from Rome to Paris to Japan to the Galapagos Islands. But, I have never had an experience like the one I had at the Aliante Station Casino.

Because you're reading this review to get tips about this hotel that you won't find on their website, here's the biggest tip I can share: the room you reserve is not really a reservation; it is a "REQUEST". Thus, as I was told by the front desk employee, the manager, and the hotel operations manager, if you wanted two queen beds, you may not get them. This was unfortunate for us because I specifically wanted two queen beds so that my two sons could sleep in one bed and my pregnant wife and I could sleep in another. When we arrived Wednesday night, we were told that there were no two queen bed rooms in our "requested" room size. I tried to discuss other options but was told that I could upgrade to a suite and pay 50% of the cost for the inconvenience or that I could have a one king-sized bed room with a roll away bed and not be charged for the roll away! So, basically, I was not going to be charged for the hotel's mess up or I was going to have to pay 50% of the cost to rectify the problem? I was livid but my family was tired so we took the king room and one of my boys had to sleep on the ground.

The next day, same problem. As you can guess, I was not happy.

So, FYI, if you definitely need two queen beds or one king bed, make sure you understand that your reservation is a REQUEST with ALL Station casinos/hotels in Las Vegas. I was told that this is their policy and that this is what the small writing on the website, ie "based upon room availability" means.

We also rented a canopy cabana over the phone and when I went to check it out visually, I saw a multitude of rips in the ceiling and in the curtains which let in the scorching sunlight. This defeated the purpose of the canopy, in my mind. I thought, why didn't Mike explain this to me when I reserved the canopy cabana in the first place? Thankfully, it was rectified on the day I was to use the cabana. I was moved to a cabana and given complimentary soft drinks and waters and juices in my fridge. Thanks, Mike.

Epilogue: Eric Hoffman, the assistant hotel manager, and Christy Herrera, director of hotel operations, came to me at the cabana (after a few phone calls by me) and listened to my complaints and rectified the situation of my frustrating stay. Thanks, Eric and Christy, for turning an unhappy situation into a manageable one. If I had had notice of the REQUEST policy prior to my stay at Aliante Station, then my family and I would have been saved a lot of aggravation. Thus, I pass it on to you.

Oh, and by the way, my kids hated room service for breakfast. They didn't enjoy the pancakes or french toast. Vegas has a way of giving poor quality food to the hungover but if you don't drink then you can actually taste the food. This only makes you wish you were hungover, however. The buffet was affordable and gave my kids a lot more options than room service.

The pool is a salt water pool so prepare your cuts and eyes. There is a fresh water shower near the restroom which I wish I had noticed earlier in the day. My kids had a hard time with the salt water but my family, friends, and I enjoyed it. The pool was one of the highlights of Aliante.

The rooms are modern and trendy (my kids loved the caterpillar pillows) but I am concerned that the decor will look dated in 2020. Watch out for the beds! The wood sticks out and is perfect for taking out shins and ankles. The view on the Preferred Room level was fantastic. Although it doesn't have a straight view of the Strip, being from Vegas, I've seen enough of the Strip to last many lifetimes. None of my rooms had tubs so families be aware: if your kids don't like showers, use the pool...=)

Room Tip: Read my review. 9th floor is the Preferred Room floor. You get a fridge and 2 free waters! Wow! (read sarcastically). Room 9033 and around that (odds only) have views of the pool. Nice. (read unsarcastically).
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Mark B
Reviewed June 15, 2012

No complaints whats so ever. It was a good 30 minute drive from the airport. Check in was easy and fast. Room was very comfortable and well kept. Bathroom was awesome. I was in town for work, so the restuarants in the hotel were convenient and easy. I only ordered room service for breakfast 1 morning, but it was to my room within 20 minutes and food was fresh and delicious. The Salt Water pool after a day of work was wonderful.

Room Tip: I was on the 6th floor in a regular room and I really enjoyed it