Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Speedway(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$94
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$119
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

Cannery Casino & Hotel(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$70
Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$105
My Place Hotel-North Las Vegas, NV(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$95
Sunrise Inn(North Las Vegas)
$48
$50
Main Street Station Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$33
$32
  • Restaurant
Agoda.com
1,383 results
All reviewsmovie theatersalted limetgi fridaysoff the stripfood courtminute driveplayers cardresort feevery nice hotellas vegasrental carpool area isnice poolsports bookmini fridgeself parkingking bed
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I had to go to North Las Vegas to visit my mother in the hospital and as an older solo woman, needed a place I would feel safe and comfortable in for a couple of nights. The price I paid was so low, that I was very surprised when I arrived at this huge Hotel and Casino.

As a non-smoker, I appreciated that I didn't have to walk through the casino just to get to the room. However, I did eat at a couple of places which are located in the Casino. Thankfully, I didn't smell smoke while sitting and eating! Wonderful!

My room was very nice with a view of the pool, which I didn't use due to time constraints. The pool is closed at 8:00 PM (bummer) but I found out that the hottub is open 24/7. Heard no noise in my bedroom from the pool area, but then I wasn't there on a party night.

The beds were comfortable and lots of pillows of various types were provided. The air conditioning was great and very responsive. Free local paper on my doorknob each morning was nice.

The bathroom is well equipped and clean. Super fluffy bathtub rug to step out on. The shower pressure and temperature was very good. The bathtub itself was so deep, I was afraid I may not be able to climb over the rim to get in or back out, but it was only my visual perception. I was able to get in and out just fine each time, however if you've had a knee or hip replacement, stay somewhere else.

I will definately stay here again when I go back to visit Mom in the physical therapy facility next month. Heck, I may come back in September just to veg for a while. Next time I will bring my bathing suit and a couple of rolls of nickels!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank expatVivian
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We got back from Vegas and had a 2 night stay at the Aliante Station Casino. The hotel is nice, modern and comfortable. It looks like it might be 4 or 5 years old with modern colors, great restaurants and some nice features. We did book a 2 night stay,, non smoking with 2 queen beds for my family of 4. Non smoking room was not available for the first night and we asked to be moved the next day. The smoking room did smell of cigarettes and tobacco, so we were not thrilled with our first nice, but we made the best of it. We signed up last year for the station rewards program (stayed out Green Valley Ranch station casino) and had credit for buffet discounts. Sign up for the card, it will save you $ at the buffet. Breakfast was good and you can get just about everything for breakfast. The food court was a nice change to save some cash for dining. Rubios, Panda express, orange julious, a sandwich place, a hamburger place and TGI Fridays all are in the hotel. Nice to see a hotel in Vegas not charge for kids under 17 that share the hotel room with parents. The strip has a huge problem advertising prices on hotels that seem like a great deal until you actually put in your information. $78 per night advertised per night for 2 nights frequently came up at over $300 for room, tax, Hotel user tax and 2 additional (minors) people staying in the hotel room. Ultimately, this was our selling point. We drove, so staying off the strip in a nice hotel was an option that saved us almost $170 for the 2 nights. (We paid $140 + tax for 2 nights). If I had my choice between Aliante and Green Valley Ranch, I would take Green Valley ranch if prices were the same. I think GVR charged for kids, so they did not get my $. They also charged $25 for Hotel Fees. (This is a BS add on that is becoming common practice). Anyways, the pool is better at GVR and the Hotel I thought was nicer, with a bigger hotel and decor. Drive to the Aliante is Way out there, so plan on 25-30 minutes to the strip if you stay at this hotel. Kids, the pool has a restricted policy for allowing anyone under 18 to use the hot tub. They also have really nice couches and cabana's for rent that are only available to guest who pay for it, even if there is not one at the pool. Kind of nickle and dime mentality, but I understand that this is the new vegas with parties making up some of the lost revenue opportunities they currently don't have with the economy.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank tommiez
Reviewed July 23, 2011

A friend and myself stopped in back in June to check the place out for the first time.... we were on our annual Vegas trip and usually do some casino hopping during the trip.... the Aliente Station is beautiful and very clean and modern.... we ate the buffet for breakfast that morning and we were not disappointed at all.... we hung out for a few hours and did some gambling then hit the road.... we had a wonderful visit, everything and everyone at the Aliente were top notch.... as a matter of fact i will be back in Vegas in Nov and have decided to stay at Aliente for one night to do some further investigation of the place and use one of my comps to get a room. i will post more review with pictures after the Nov trip.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 21, 2011

We usually stay a few nights on the strip and then wind down at an off-strip resort. Aliante is one of our favorites. It is quiet and out-of-the-way at the North end of I-15 and 215.
It has a wonderful salt water pool and is a few degrees warmer than most of the strip hotels. And because it is off the strip, there is usually plenty of room around the pool. The hotel room is very nice. This is a newer Station Casino property, and everything is done right. We did have some spotty housekeeping, one day we were not given any towels, but we will definitely keep this on top of our list. Casino is one of the best. Also has great low price buffet, movie theater complex and food court. I would live here if they let me!

Room Tip: Ask for pool view
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank wsteinhauer
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Small local hotel. The decor is fabulous. Rooms are small, but gorgeous.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple