Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Speedway(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$94
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$119
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

Cannery Casino & Hotel(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$70
Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$105
My Place Hotel-North Las Vegas, NV(North Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$92
Sunrise Inn(North Las Vegas)
$48
$50
Main Street Station Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$32
  • Restaurant
Agoda.com
1,383 results
All reviewsmovie theatersalted limetgi fridaysoff the stripfood courtminute driveplayers cardresort feevery nice hotellas vegasrental carpool area isnice poolsports bookmini fridgeself parkingking bed
Reviewed March 10, 2011

We spent 5 nights here during NASCAR weekend with our 11 yr old son and loved it. The rooms are the quietest have I ever experienced in a hotel. The staff is friendly and they take great care of their guests. I did not expect to feel so safe or that the property would be so immaculate but it was. We ate at most of the restaurants on site and were pleased with all of them (lots of great affordable options.) We followed our stay with 2 nights on the strip in a 4 1/2 star property on the strip and we all agree that while the strip was an adventure, Aliante was, in my sons words, "totally awesome" and would be our number one choice on our next trip to Vegas!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank KatInAK
Reviewed March 5, 2011

Played in a million dollar BINGO game. Cab ride was $80 bucks from airport. Staff did not know about special shuttle for the game. Mgmt offered $80 comp then reneged the offer....so tacky Walls paper thin..heard the couple in the next room having a very romantic Valentine's weekend.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2011

Stayed for two nights just to get away and be away from hustle and bustle of the Strip. Everything about this hotel helped me achieve that goal. It is not near the strip of course but for a gambling getaway and if you are not a "strip person", you can't go wrong. Checking in was a breeze - the staff very informative and even allowed me to occupy my room early (11am) = not an easy task in Vegas. The rooms are very comfortable with large marble bathroom with seperate shower (love the marble bench in the shower). Beds are comfortable and gave me the best sleep in quite some time. Flat Panel very nice for enjoying evening TV. Furniture in room makes for great sitting and relaxation.

Food wise on property there are many choices. I enjoyed the buffet as well as Original Pancake House and TGIF's. Did not partake in other outlets (there are many regional types) or food court but the best thing is there is something for everyone. Movie theater if you want it, shopping nearby and not very crowded. Gym is a bit lackluster but does the trick with working equipment. Pool and jacuzzi area looked nice but a bit cool to enjoy this time of the year. Best part of the hotel is the value. Check their website or Vegas.com for great rates.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 30, 2011

I had the pleasure of staying at the Aliante Station in North Las Vegas. I had checked out several resorts on the north side due to attending a wedding nearby. This hotel is very much worthy of the 4 star rating. As we checked in on a Thursday, we had no waiting time. I booked direct with the hotel through their web site and received their on line special on the preferred floor. The staff was very friendly; they even called me 3 days prior to arrival to ask if we required any special needs. Our room was amazing. The interior was clean with new furnishings. We had 2 queen beds that felt like sleeping on pillows. I slept in late 4 days with no back aches. We ate breakfast twice at the buffet. $4.99! This was not your cheap buffet as you will find all over Vegas. Several serving stations and a huge fruit bar. All fresh foods were hot and delicious. The personnel working in the casino area greeted you as you approached and were helpful in locating your choice of gaming. The casino area was very clean. Even though they allow smoking, it was unnoticeable throughout.
This hotel is about 20 minutes from the strip. The prices inside and the quality of your stay will be well worth the trip downtown.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank MikepinehurstNC_
Reviewed January 19, 2011

I did not stay at the Hotel. Had to rate it to post therefore I placed it as average. I played the golf course on 1/16/11. This is a very nice course. Great Layout and very playable. But do NOT let the photos online fool you. There are houses on EVERY single hole. There are NO holes that border the desert/mountain directly.

In great shape and friendly staff. But the photos online are false advertising.

Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends