My husband stayed at the Resort on Mount Charleston during January for our anniversary. We had never been there before, but we will definately be going back again soon! The staff was very friendly and helpful, the hotel itself is cozy and very fitting for the location. Our room was immaculate when we checked in and the electric fireplace in the room gave it a very romantic feel, perfect for an anniversary trip. I am very happy with our choice we made to stay at Mount Charleston and I can't wait to go back in the summer to head out on the hiking and biking trails. I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone, especially those who love the outdoorsy feeling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional style for National Parks, abundant use of wood & stone, many fireplaces throughout property - 35 miles from Las Vegas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Resort on Mount Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort On Mount Charleston Hotel Mount Charleston
- Hotel On Mount Charleston
- Resort On Mount Charleston