“I LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!!!!!!! :)”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mount Charleston
Mt. Charleston Lodge
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I had a cabin for the 14th of Jan. and I got a call from the cabins informing me that my pipes had froze :( I was sad but then they said that they had a cabin available for the next day so I took it and I was hoping that the pipes wouldn't freeze again. They were fine so I came up and they were so apologetic for the mishap the day before. They were so nice and the manager was amazing to us!!! My cabin was so adorable we were in cabin 25. I loved the cute little fireplace and the beautiful view from my balcony. It was so nice to get away from the busy college life back at home. I had the BEST time and I highly recommend it!!!! IT WAS SOOOO ROMANTICCC! <3

Room Tip: The lower cabins are the bee's knees!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Celestina T

Reviewed January 14, 2013

My boyfriend and I reserved a cabin for our one year anniversary. We were very excited to spend a romantic time with each other in a cozy place. We packed the car and drove two hours to find out that they cancelled our reservation. Check in was 2pm and they called at 2:05pm when we were only 15 minutes away. We asked if there was anything they could do to help us find another room or a cabin and they said "No you can try to come back next week" Im broken hearted that they ruined our special night and cabin getaway. What made me really upset was that the manager did not care or offer any assistance. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE. HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
25  Thank MarciaBrazil69
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I made a reservation and planned a special night for my girlfriend and I in the cabins. We were very excited and packed for the cold weather and drove approx 2 hours. We received a call at 2:05pm saying that our reservation was cancelled because the cabin pipes were frozen. Check in was 2:00pm and we were only 15 minutes away. We asked what they could do and they said "sorry, nothing". I then asked for a manager and the woman got on the phone and sarcastically said,"hello, how are you doing." I asked how this could happen and what could be done. She replied, "nothing" I explained to her that I had packed up and drove all of this way with my pets (i reserved a pet friendly cabin) and that I was literally less than 15 minutes away. She said,"you can try to come back next week" I asked if there were any other rooms, cabins or places to stay. She said, "you can call around and try, we don't work with any other hotels" I'm upset that not only was my reservation cancelled AFTER check in when I was basically already there, but that the staff and manager were unfriendly and offered no assistance or help in finding another room. I was told to come back next week! The worst customer service I have ever seen!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
17  Thank jasonv65
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We loved this place. We drove in at night so we really didn't see where we were on this mountain. When we awoke the next morning we were amazed at the view we saw. We stayed in cabin 16 "love birds cabin". When we arrived at our room the heater and the fireplace was already on for us. Our room stayed nice and cozy all night. Our room had a spacious jacuzzi tub. The restaurant next to the cabins had great food, service, atmosphere, and views.

Room Tip: I think our cabin (16) had the best view.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
7  Thank Mindy N
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Stayed in cabin 5 the double, it was a last minute getaway, so we took what we could get. Cabin 5 is a double. When you first walk in it gives you feeling of being someplace comfortable yet rustic. Nice feel to the place. View from the back deck was serene and very relaxing. This cabin is extremely dated with signs of wear, curtain in kitchen was half there, door deadbolts was the only working lock the regular latch was stuck in on both doors, jetted tub was cracked all the way around the bottom and a couple of places under the faucet.
Extremely nice location, just wished the place was kept a little better for the price charged

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank bill s
Reviewed November 24, 2012

This is a nice quiet, cozy place to go. We had cabin #11 with a tall comfortable king size bed, a gas fireplace in the center of the room, sofa, chair, and coffee table on the other side of the fireplace. There is a refrigerator and a microwave in each room, but the lodge is just a few steps away for great food and beverages. There is also a jetted 2 person tub to relax in. Unfortunately it was too cold on our trip to enjoy the deck looking out at the mountains, but we look forward to going back in warmer weather to do some star gazing in the evening. It is meant to be a quiet getaway in that there is no phone, no alarm clock, and no radio. The TV is only for DVD's which you can rent at the office for $1. You can also rent board games, but we took advantage of the quiet time to snuggle in front of the fire. We will definately go back again, and again.

Room Tip: The higher priced rooms probably have a more private deck, but the way the cabins are built provides...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Cheryl C
Reviewed September 6, 2012

While I was somewhat skeptical of what our cabin would look like, I was very pleasantly surprised! We stayed in cabin #7 - the no pet cabin due to allergies. The office staff was most accommodating, allowing us an early check-in. You are provided with a pouch that includes your key, TV remote and even a flashlight! Walking into the cabin we were delighted with the decor, beds, flat screen TV You can even rent DVD's at the office or bring your own. The porch was very relaxing with a great view of the mountains. Also included in the cabin is a microwave and mini-fridge. Within easy walking distance is a restaurant and holiday shop. Reservations are taken 1 year in advance, with penalties for canceling, of course. We plan to go back next year.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Diane R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mount Charleston
Summerlin
Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa

Been to Mt. Charleston Lodge? Share your experiences!