“Who would have thought?”
Review of Roos-N-More Zoo

Roos-N-More Zoo
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Moapa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are a small non-profit zoo located in Moapa, NV, about 1 hour North of Las Vegas. General admission available on select weekend days. Private tours offered weekly by appointment. Please check the ticket schedule for availability and book your visit online.
Vail, Colorado
87 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Who would have thought?”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

A ZOO in the desert? This place is incredible!! Run by two veterinarians, it has a selection of unusual animals you might not see
in any other zoo in the world! LOTs of kangaroos (roos) of course, but
the rest of the collection is wonderful. Need to check in advance for days open to public.

North Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“It has become a waste of money”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

I have taken my granddaughter to Roo's N More 4 times over the last 3 yrs. My granddaughter loves going there but, I will not take there her again. The first time we went this place was great. Every time we have gone since then it has gotten worse. The first time there where more animals to interact with & it has gotten less every time. It was one price to do everything. This last visit was $10 per person to get in, $7 per person to see the Roo's, & $15 per person to walk with the Otter's. Where they always had packages of food you could buy to feed the animal's they had nothing this time. So most of them ignored us. This place has become a major rip off & disappointment.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Rick H
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best family day ever”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

My husband and I took our 5 & 8 year old to roosnmore. What a great experience. They got to hold many exotic animals. The animals were well taken care of, thier cages were clean and large in size. No animals looked sick or malnourished. We are animal lovers and often notice that zoos worry more about profit than care for the animals and their environment. This is not the case at roosnmore. After doing more research I found out the owners are vets. and have this zoo at their home because they love animals. We do to and had what many would call a once in a lifetime experience. Since we live close we plan on visiting often. BRAVO TO ROOSNMORE!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Tania W
united states
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“GREAT PLACE TO LEARN ABOUT ANIMALS”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I have been to Roos n More twice recently and can not say enough about the staff and how knowledgeable and compasionate they are! This is a great experience for any visiting or living in Las Vegas. I would highly recommend this zoo to anyone who loves animals!

Visited April 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Animal Abuse on the loose”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

I had to tell an elderly woman not to slap a 9 month old otter today. When I told the man in charge, he said nothing to what I had witnessed, I wasnt the only one who saw her do it. I can only imagine what is allowed behind closed doors.

Visited April 2012
8 Thank HelptheFurry

Been to Roos-N-More Zoo? Share your experiences!