“Prime Rib Hash for Breakfast?”

Katie's Country Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 42 Restaurants in Minden
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Camarillo, California
“Prime Rib Hash for Breakfast?”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Now, I've had my share of the Corned Beef Hash, but this was a new dish to savor. It's REALLY good, maybe a way to use up the very good leftovers from the Prime Rib special of Friday and Saturday evenings - a fine and very reasonably priced meal special. If you are fortunate enough to be in the area for Sunday morning dining, give this a try. Now, I like a Mimosa with breakfast on week ends, but their outstanding Bloody Mary goes well with this entree. Some really fine bakery fare to eat or take home also.

There's a special every day and the service is friendly. The meals both tasty and very reasonably priced.

• Visited September 2013

Minden, Nevada
“GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We live in the area and this is one of our favorite places to eat. They are located in the Carson Valley Inn in Minden, NV. Everything we have had is delicious. My favorite is the pot roast and mashed potatoes. My husband likes the fried shrimp platter. We eat here at least once a month. The desserts look heavenly but never have any room.

Visited September 2013
Sacramento
“Huge portions...average quality.”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

If you like enormous portions, the kind that would choke folks in other cultures, you'll love Katie's. If you value quality over quantity, find another restaurant.

Visited July 2013
Napa, California
“The locals love this place & apparently the Restaurant is always packed.”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The locals love this place & apparently the Restaurant is always packed. My family and I went here for my Grandfather's 90th birthday dinner. The hostess seated our large party within ten minutes of arriving at the restaurant, which was wonderful. The staff was very friendly and tried their best to serve us in a timely manner. On a positive note, we could not smell the smoke & hear the noise from the casino. The restaurant was decorated in a clean/french country decor with lots of tables and booths. I was surprised with the large portion sizes & reasonable cost of the menu items. I only wish the restaurant would have half portion sizes and more veggie choices. Honestly, I could not even finish my dinner, a tuna melt with a house salad. I did order a Sierra Nevada beer and the waitress brought it to me in the bottle. Apparently, this is the way Nevada does it. Next time, I will order something off the breakfast menu, because the locals highly recommend it.

• Visited July 2013
Gilbert, Arizona
“Wonderful place, great service”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The food was great, almost to much for us to eat, we had the leftovers for lunch the next day. The service was great. Short wait before dinner, but not long. Would return again.

Visited July 2013