“If you like Italian”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Murrieta, California
“If you like Italian”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

You don't find a restaurant like this in most small towns in fact if you like italian you won't find better anywhere else, the food and service was awesome. Parking is easy and free. Say hi to Faith when you go there she is terrific.

Visited July 2014

Van Nuys CA
“Do the early bird and be hungry”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Complementary glass of wine or a draft beer with dinner. Dinner super good and plentiful. Friendly staff always there to make sure you have everything you need.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank GaryVanNuysCA
Portland, Maine
“Excellent Dishes, Well Prepared. Top Notch Chef!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I dined here with a client on a recent business trip to the area. The restaurant has an attractive interior, is clean and inviting. The chairs were comfortable and tables were not too close to each other. I had a seafood dish and my client had an Italian Pasta Dish. Both meals were expertly prepared and the dishes were well presented. I found their prices to be very reasonable especially considering the quality of the food. Our waitress was attentive and polite. This was an excellent dining experience and if I am in the area again I will dine there again. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited June 2014
Gardnerville, Nevada
“Family food at it's Finest!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

John Saletti's food never ceases to amaze me! Early dinner is a great menu, but the regular menu with specials is terrific! Like seafood? If you are lucky you may hit a night with John's Special Seafood Pasta. Very Rich and filled with fresh shellfish. Excellent!

Visited May 2014
Gardnerville
“Regulars Love This Place”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We are regulars and come here at least twice a week and celebrate our birthdays here and Thanksgiving if we are in town. Their filet mignon is great and that is my husband's favorite. It is always fixed to his perfection. Lunches are what we usually go for and my favorite is always the sausage fixed with grilled peppers and onions and a wonderful German-type mustard. This comes on a nice roll and you can pick your side. I always pick the spaghetti marinara. Each day has a different soup with half of one of the popular sandwiches as a special. The soups are wonderful. My favorite being the red pepper and second is their chowders. We have attended the nightly happy hour and enjoy the Nachos very much. They are piled high and layered so each bite has all the good stuff. Desserts in this restaurant are made by the owner Faith and are "to die for". After your meal they will bring you a serving tray full of one of each dessert so you can actually see what is available. Don't skip this! You will love the servers. All are friendly and knowledgeable of each dish. You can't go wrong.

• Visited May 2014