“Nice Local Spot”

Cowboys Cafe
Ranked #3 of 42 Restaurants in Minden
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Nice local hot spot for breakfast or lunch. Huge tummy filling potions of hot fresh food and friendly smiles and fast service. We came in here after playing around in the desert heading back home and thought we would give them a try and were pleasantly surprised by the decent prices and hearty serving sizes. They were fast and friendly and we will for sure be back when coming through the area or in town again. The veggie omelet I got was hot and full of goodies I don't like mushrooms so they were happy to substitute with jalapeño peppers instead, which were fabulous since I love things spicy. The hash browns were crispy and hot and hubby chose the homestyle fries which were very good too. Come check them out if you are in the area looking for a good breakfast or lunch, if anything you will leave happy and full.

1  Thank Peppertaz

Reviewed June 26, 2014

We are locals and have always had great hamburgers and great service here. Also they have a good selection of drinks and full bar.

1  Thank Bob D
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We stopped here when passing through while traveling. It was a little hole in the wall but was packed with people. I had the cheese and choriso scramble and my wife had the blueberry pancakes. The choriso in my scramble tasted home made and was excellent. Both choriso and cheese were present in generous portions. My wife loved the blueberry pancakes - said the blueberries were large, plump and delicious. The service was so-so, but after all, this IS called the cowboys cafe.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Unfortunately, we came about a month ago and breakfasted at The Cowboy Restaurant. No issues with the food. It was great and fair-priced. However, we would be hesitant to return as we felt so rushed by the owners and staff. Nothing good to say about being able to relax and enjoy the coffee after your meal, and we aren't the type of clients who tie up your profit by sitting for too long...but we feel 45 minutes to an hour should be reasonable and if you can't make your clients feel comfortable and relaxed, why spend our hard earned money on your restaurant. We would rather eat at a drive thru then feel the way we felt while dining. We eat out a lot and we used to run a restaurant ourselves...so words of wisdom for you...we hope.

1  Thank Ancenay1948
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a wonderful little cafe in Minden, NV. The service and food are just fabulous. On this most recent visit there were four of us and each of our meals were delicious, hot and fresh. The biscuits are to die for but the chicken fried steak with gravy is also amazing. The other great feature is they listen when you order and my eggs were done to my request which is unusual. The toast isn't burnt or underdone.

Anytime you're anywhere near Minden, NV, stop in to the Cowboy's Cafe, you won't be sorry!

1  Thank Wendy M