“Delicious!!”

Cowboys Cafe
Ranked #4 of 44 Restaurants in Minden
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Not wanting to stop at another fast food restaurant, we stopped for breakfast at the Cowboys Cafe and.....WOW! The western decor was well done and inviting. The service staff were friendly and the food was great! We will be stopping here from now on....YIPPIE KI-YAY!!!!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Had to get an early start for a bike ride. Advertized open hour was 6:00AM. I got there at 5:45 and they were already open and ready to do business.

My eggs were excellent and the potatos were fried to a perfect turn. The servings were farm hand sized. You will not leave hungry; guaranteed!

1  Thank JHFIII
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Friendly, good food. Served hot. It seems rather simple. Breakfast restaurants should have the basic choices, a friendly staff and a good cook. Those of us that do a bit of traveling, many times don't find that. The Cowboys Cafe was a winner. And... they had good oatmeal.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

My husband and I had eaten here one other time and enjoyed the food, so we returned with our kids/grandkids. There were only 6 of us but you would have though I had asked for a table for 16. Granted it is small inside, but they do have a few tables. When I first said there would be 6 of us and we needed two booster seats, the man kind of looked around to see what was available. He said you want to sit together? I said, yes, we would prefer to. A lady working there said "Well I'd like to be sitting in a lounge chair right now too." I couldn't believe she said that. I didn't think a party of 6 wanting to sit together was such a large request. I said we would wait and the response was you will need to wait at least an hour then. The restaurant was not THAT busy. They had no trouble with us walking out, so we did...and likely will not be back.

2  Thank Timndawn1984
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for breakfast on a 2 week trip around CA, to get a change from hotel complimentary food. Using Trip Advisor as a guide we chose Cowboys Cafe and were not disappointed! I had the Chiorso and Cheese scramble and my husband asked for a special scramble of corned beef hash and cheddar cheese. There was no problem with special requests! The owner was very pleasant and made all his guests feel comfortable. It's a casual place with many interesting artifacts suitable to the name "Cowboys Cafe". We drove passed at first and missed it, but well worth turning around! As a help in finding it, the Holiday Inn Express is across the street. It seemed to be the kind of place the locals go to.

1  Thank pasrts4046

Been to Cowboys Cafe? Share your experiences!