“Loved this resturant” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Cottonwood, Arizona
“Loved this resturant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

I went here with my cousins on a girls week-end out. This was such a wonderful restaurant, the food was outstanding and to my amazement the Beautiful attentive server walked to the back of the restaurant and sang the most beautiful Italian song. she was so very talented. what a pleasant surprise it was. What a quaint little place with so much atmosphere. When we return to Genoa Nevada to be with family that will be my first request that we return for dinner.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Marlenefenter

Little Elm, Texas
“What a Find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Our Minden favorite isn’t open Sunday evenings, so we tried this place. What a find! Small, intimate with a small bar area as well as an inviting dining room. Our server, Luke, was very personable, very professional, and attentive. The dinner was wonderful! We passed up the tempting specials and ordered off the appetizer menu, sharing Carpaccio, which was beautiful. We finished with a fruity, refreshing salad. The wines by the glass were reasonably priced. We enjoyed the experience so much we went back the next night. We were greeted warmly by the owners. Again we ordered appetizers – this time gorgeous scallops and a beautiful spinach salad. And again the service was wonderful. Thanks, Claire. This is definitely a destination.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank rrkessler
reno, nevada
“It just gets better and better!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

My husband and I have been to this restaurant numerous times, for lunch, dinner and for the first time Easter Brunch and we have never been let down. We just love
the atmosphere,the people are top notch and their food is consistently fresh with a
great presentation and always tastes fantastic. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank pnygirl16
Reno, Nevada
“A Lunch Treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

Buona Sera Ristorante & Bar in Minden, Nevada is now open for lunch and what a treat it is.
Quaint little place with great service and at least one of the owners is there to make sure your meal is just how you want it.
The food is good a little pricey but well worth it.
There is no other place like this in the Minden area.
Dinner is the best time to go if you would like to be entertained by the harp or other music along with the singing server.
It's a great little place to go really any time.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Eunice B
Timbuktu, Mali
“Appetizers and Drinks were Fab, Food must be too!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

A small group enjoyed happy hour at the ristorante a few weeks ago. I had two different appetizers and two different specialty drinks and friends samples others. I'm hard to please with crab cakes, but these were excellent. I also had a beef disk I can't pronounce or spell, but it's similar to tar tar and was just as good. One specialty drink for the season was a pumpkin martini with crushed ginger snap around the rim. Can't wait for next season! Prices were very reasonable given happy hour, even with specialty drinks, but this should be considered a "fine dining" establishment and expect prices accordingly. Hospitality and service were excellent as well. Only reason I'm not giving 4 stars is because I haven't eaten in the regular restaurant yet, but I will at the first opportunity. Haven't been there when they have entertainment, but entertainment is frequently advertised.Unknown re reservations.

• Visited January 2013