“Very Good Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We went here for lunch and the food was quite good and attractively presented. It's a small restaurant, but some attention has been given to the decor. I thought it had a homey feel and would love to go back if I'm in Mesquite again.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Found out about this place wanted Mexecun food and asked the locals where is the best and most of them said this place.
Had the combo plate realy good and not at all high prised forgot what my wife orderd but she said it was good she never says great "LOL"
But is the best Mexican food in town that I know of.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Lots of people love this place. It has been recommended to us by several locals. We've eaten here three or four times within the last six months. Each time, it has been the same: Average Mexican food, a bit on the bland side, prices average for this kind of place. Nice people, decent service, but so far we seem to have missed whatever makes this place so popular. One warning: No matter what you have you WILL walk out of here smelling like fajitas.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Stumbled across this place using Urbanspoon. Wow. Best mexican restaurant I've had the pleasure of eating in (I've been living in New Mexico for the last 18 months) and I couldn't believe how cheap it was. I had soft tacos and ordered extra guacamole - best ever :)

1  Thank ClareThomas66
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Ridiculously cheap and huge portions of delicious, fresh food.

Service was awesome also. Meals came out really quickly, you will not be disappointed!

We left a huge tip to thank the staff as we had been driving for hours and were surprised to find such good food on an industrial estate.