Highland Estates Hotel & Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
Plaza Motel(Overton)
View Hotel
All reviewsfull kitchenwalk in closetliving roomhot tubtennis courtswell equipped kitchenhome away from homelarge bathroomtime sharestayed longercovered parkingconvenient locationnice sizefamily vacationtop floorgreat place to stayhotel room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 22, 2013

The rooms are apartments.....studio, single bedroom and 2 bedroom at a great price. The Italian restaurant is great and the amenities are great. The pool area is great as well....also hot tub and workout room....if you get there early enough you get a garage spot too.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JeffBarb17
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My wife and stayed at the Highland and rate our stay there as A-1. The room was clean, spacious and very comfortable. The staff were wonderful and we found them to be gracious, professional and humorous. We will stay here the next time we are in Mesquite.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ChieffHopper
allsuites, General Manager at Highland Estates Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review Highland Estates Hotel.
Being a smaller Hotel, we try to give the best customer service possible, so that guests will want to return any time they are in the Mesquite, NV area.
We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

You never know what you are going to find when you open the door to the place you will be sleeping. My sister and I stayed for two nights at Highland Estates and found it to be so clean, spacious, and quiet. The rates, staff, and grounds/pool area, are the absolute best. If you are looking for a relaxing stay then this is the place.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the great review of Highland Estates Hotel.
We try to provide a relaxing atmosphere for all our guests.
Please consider us for all your future stays in Mesquite, NV.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stay at Highland Estates on almost all of my visits to Mesquite. The rooms are spacious, the staff is friendsly, and -- I can not stress enough -- how much I appreciate that they are SMOKEFREE. Even though I would enjoy many of the ammenities at some of the larger casino-hotels, I won't put up with the smoke. I will continue to bring my business here.

Room Tip: The windows open which is great in the Spring so ask for a 2nd floor room.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for recognizing the cleanliness and "smoke free" environment of Highland Estates Hotel in Mesquite, NV.
We look forward to you staying with us in the future.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My Wife, Son and I recently stayed at Highland Resorts for 3 nights and found the experience to be top rated. The room rates and the courtesy of the staff there are unmatched for any place we have previously stayed.

Thank you for letting us have such a relaxing and enjoyable vacation. We will be back!!!

Room Tip: The 1 bedroom suite is very comfortabke for 3 people.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

We are happy you found Highland Estates Hotel and look forward to your return anytime you are in the Mesquite, NV area.
Being a smaller Hotel, we try to give all our guests personal attention that is deserved of any traveler.