“If you like quiet...”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Mesquite
Oceanside, California
“If you like quiet...”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Don't stay here... Housekeeping starts chatting in front of the rooms at 6:00am, Then maintance whistles in front of room at 6:30, Then vaccumes start running in room next door at 7:00... So much for sleeping in..Won't stay again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bb b
bestwesternmesquite, Manager at Best Western Mesquite Inn, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Dear Guest:
I do first apologize for any noise disruption that you may have experienced during your stay over the Holiday weekend. I can personally assure you that my Cleaning staff are scheduled to work and clock in daily at 8:00 am , I believe what you may have possibly experienced was the full house of Soccer and Baseball teams that were guests as well at our hotel that weekend as there were numerous children.
Normally noise is not at issue at our property in fact as per numerous past reviews they love the solitude , peace and quietness of our location.

I do hope that will give us another chance to gain your confidence and your business.

Best Regards and we look forward to having as our guest in the near future.
BEST WESTERN Mesquite Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Morgantown, West Virginia
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This hotel met all of our basic needs - clean, quiet, location, etc. The staff were a bit gruff, but provided good information on dining in the area. The price was a bit steep, but we booked last minute. I would sleep here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest;
I am so pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and that we exceeded your expectation and that it was Clean, Quiet and enjoyable. The dates that you stayed was a Holiday Weekend and I hope you forgive any misgivings as we were extremely Busy and therefore I apologize for my staff .
Our Staff strive daily for Superior Customer care and always try to be pleasant and assist in our guests
needs .
We promise to you to do better next time when we are that busy.

Thank you for your business and we are looking forward to having you as our guest again!

Park City, Utah
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Our room was a smoking room and everything about it stunk. We left the door open for a good portion of the day to no avail. Ugh.
Both days the continental breakfast was horrible. The biscuits and gravy were lacking and the pancakes were better suited for frisbees. The breakfast area was not restocked either day even though the hotel was full. The staff seemed more interested in closing it up then providing good service.
I would recommend staying at the casinos vs this hotel.
It was right next to the I15 freeway as well. The big trucks kept me up all night.

Room Tip: Make sure to get a non smoking room although I don't know that it will be much better.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
I do apologize that you had the experience that you had therefore I viewed the folio and noticed at time of reservation there were no non smoking rooms available due to the holiday weekend (Presidents day Weekend) Therefore we apologize that all was available was smoking.
We have many positive comments in regards to our new Enhanced Breakfast but its not the same as a sit down order restaurant that you pay .
I do hope you will consider us in the future and give us an opportunity to gain your confidence
as most comments and as you view some of our past reviews that the majority of our guests we have had we have exceeded their expectations.
Have a wonderful day & I surely hope that we have you as our guest again.

Reviewed January 28, 2013 via mobile

Located of I15, near restaurants, shopping and gas; pet friendly.
Checking personal could not answer basic questions either upon arrival and departure; continental brkfst was lousy.
Room clean; best shower - location, pressure and flow. AC/heat - antiquated at best, noisy and inefficient.

• Stayed January 2013
bestwesternmesquite, Manager at Best Western Mesquite Inn, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Dear Valued Guest:

I am so glad that you posted this review and I do apologize for any misunderstanding with any of my staff that may have not been able to answer your questions. Let me express to you that We are Sincere when we say this." We do strive to do our ,"Best ." however sometimes like with anything we may have missed something.
I am however very pleased that our rooms & showers met your expectations .
Thank you !
Sincerely I hope that you will give us another chance to earn your business!

General MAnager
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed January 25, 2013

After being on the road with our family for 10 days, this was the last hotel we stayed in. It was one of the best ones we stayed in. I was 6 months pregnant and slept through the night on the comfortable bed! We all enjoyed their breakfast options which included pancakes, biscuits and gravy, oatmeal, yogurt and fruit, and many other choices. It was by far the best breakfast we had on our trip! Thank you for making our stay so enjoyable!

Room Tip: Ask for a bottom floor room if you don't want to carry luggage up stairs.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear Best Western Guest:

First ,"Thank You," for taking time out of your busy schedule to post this review it is much appreciated . Secondly, I am so happy to hear that you were our guest and that you had a pleasant stay and that we far exceeded your expectations! " I and my Staff ,"Love what we Do!"
It puts a smile on our faces to make your stay exceptional and to hear back stories like yours!
We hope you will be our guest again in the future!
If there is anything that we can aid you with in regards to future travel plans please don't hesitate
to call us..
Best Regards!

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for one night with a family of 5 plus the dog. The rooms are immaculate and very spacious.I was very surprised. The breakfast was great, lots of options. Will differently be staying at more Best Western's.

• Stayed January 2013
bestwesternmesquite, General Manager at Best Western Mesquite Inn, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to fill out this valuable review for us.
I must say that I was very pleased that you were so happy with our expanded complimentary breakfast. It really means a lot to have your feedback as we have made enhancements this past
year as in regards to offerings & display and I am happy that we exceeded your expectations.
We really enjoy having guests like you and if we can help you in any way with your travel needs
in the future please don't hesitate to call us.
We hope to have you as our guest in the future!

Best Regards!

Misty Buchhalter General Manager
Palm Springs, California, USA
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Always find the staff at Mesquite Best Western are helpful but not overly friendly. Best staff was at Great Falls, Montana. Of the choices to stay in Mesquite, Nev. on our way south for the winter has always been Best Western.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

bestwesternmesquite, General Manager at Best Western Mesquite Inn, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Dear Guest,
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that you are a regular of our hotel.
We really value you taking the time to post this review and we are looking forward to
having you as our guest in the near future.

Thank you!
Have a wonderful New Year Holiday!
Misty Buchhalter General Manager