“Loved the Free Hot Breakfast & Free Wifi."”

Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Mesquite
Reviewed August 19, 2011

We recently was passing through Mesquite NV & stayed at the Best Western Mesquite Inn . We were so happy to have a nice , comfortable & Very Clean room. The added value of a Free Breakfast even made it nicer, especially when traveling with family and saved us money.
The Front desk were very nice and helped us when we needed information about places in the area & referred us to a local repair shop when we encountered car trouble.
Thanks to all staff at this Hotel we really appreciated it!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Samuel-Mayra S
bestwesternmesquite, General Manager at Best Western Mesquite Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2011

Dear Guest,
I am so pleased that our Front Desk staff was able to assist you when you had car trouble and I am happy to hear all was fixed and that you had a most enjoyable stay at our hotel.
I am looking forward to having you as our guest for your future travels.
Thanks again for your review as we value your opinion.

Reviewed August 12, 2011

We stayed here 6 days because our friends were staying in Mesquite with relatives. We checked into a suite for 80 dollars a night which was reasonable compared to Canadian rates. Immediately after opening the room we noticed a mildew smell, we didn't complain or change rooms. We opened the door and window for a few minutes to air the room out and it helped so we didn't go any further with it. The beds were OK, but not as comfortable as other Best Western hotel locations. The breakfast was comparable to the others, Cereal, Bagels and toast..... maybe some fruit and yogurt if the day was right. We stayed here 6 days until we learned about the Falconridge where we finished our stay (thumbs up). I will not include the theft of our blackberry playbook in this review because....... ooops I just did. I have had excellent experiences at all best westerns but do not recommend this Mesquite Nevada location to anyone. I do not plan to stay here ever again, even if it were free or part of a game show.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
bestwesternmesquite, Manager at Best Western Mesquite Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2011

I do want to extend my greatest apology for any inconvenience that you may have experienced during your recent stay. I want you to know we did make a report with local authorities for the unfortunate incident of the lost item so it could be on file and addressed for your convenience just in case.
We do appreciate your business & you as a valued guest of ours. I hope I have addressed your concerns and would hope that you would give our hotel the opportunity to serve your travel needs again.

Thank You!
Management & Staff

Reviewed July 30, 2011

We stayed here overnight on two occasions, within a week, going to and returning from a vacation in Moab, Utah. Overall, a very clean motel with the exceptions of an unpleasant brown stain on one of our blankets and the pool had a lot of debris in it. Our first night there, we were checked in by a very friendly and courteous individual. Our second time there, we were subjected to someone who was very curt and unwelcoming. Our room keys did not work and no apology for the inconvenience was offered. Motel Staff park their vehicles under the portico in front of the lobby, which means that guests are not able to park in the shade while checking in. Given the baking 100 degree heat, and that many guests such as myself travel with young children, this area should be left available to guests, not for the convenience of the staff. They do offer a pretty decent continental breakfast, which is very convenient and makes staying here worthwhile as a brief stop on the way to somewhere else. I'd give this establishment a higher rating if some of the staff were friendlier and didn't park under the portico.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
I do want to extend my hotels apology for any misunderstanding you may have experienced during your recent stay. We do pride ourselves on the outstanding staff & customer service we provide & have won numerous awards for such superior customer care and It is unfortunate that you felt that experience. As for the parking under the the porte cochere, I do apologize again but with some rare full house nights on some occasions it is the only parking space available at times left for our desk staff but it still allows for plenty of space for traffic in both directions and we always want to give priority to our guests rather than staff when it comes to the appropriate parking stalls that are more strategically near the rooms and convenient for our guests. I am sorry that you got the wrong impression by this situtation and it is a concern I will addresss.
I thank you for your survey & input into this matter!
Sincereley,

Reviewed July 29, 2011

OK, it's not a Vegas hotel....but it's sure better than the smoke filled casino hotels you otherwise find in Mesquite. We found the lobby area actually quite attractive, the staff helpful and friendly, and the room quite nice. Upstairs, clean linens, hot water, quiet (even being right by the freeway we didn't hear anything inside), good wi-fi. Actually pretty nice for a place to stay for a night while traveling.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank QuietWalker

Dear Guest,
I am so pleased that you had such a wonderful stay & that our property was such a pleasant suprise for you.
I would like to personally "Thank You!," for your review of our property as these reviews are such a valued tool for us.
I do hope to have you stay with us again !
Thank You!

Reviewed July 27, 2011

Passing through town and needed a place to stop and rest our heads for the night. always know a BW is a safe choice. check in was easy and they even honored the on line reservation rate even though I booked it by walking in to the front desk.
Eveyone was nice and friendly and accomodating. Room was great and plenty rooms. very comfy beds. Breakfast was just a perfect free way to start the day and not have to pay to go get breakfast anywhere else. nice little pool to cool off in the hot Nevada heat. Would definitly stay here again if ever in town.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
I first of all would like to extend a ,"Thank You," for your recent posting of your review.
We really appreciate reviews from our guests and they serve as a valueable tool for us.
I am so pleased that you had such a wonderful stay with us !
If traveling in the area again, I hope you will enjoy a stay here again and we would love to have you as our valued guest .
Have a Great day & Thanks again!

Reviewed May 26, 2011

We stopped in Mesquite, NV on our way to California. We didn't want to stay in a Casino property and we found the Best Western right off the exit. The staff was welcoming and very professional. The rooms were very clean and modern. We were very pleased the morning after, they offer an amazing breakfast that we enjoyed. I highly recommend all my friends to stay at this hotel, we are looking forward to stay again on our way back to Utah.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank LPERKOWSKI
bestwesternmesquite, Manager at Best Western Mesquite Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,
I Just want to say ,"Thank you!" for your recent review of our property here in Mesquite , NV.
I am so pleased to hear about your fantastic stay with us and that we exceeded all your expectations . We really appreciate the time you took to post your review.
We are looking forward to having you as our guest again in the near future!

Best Regards !
Thanks again,

390 North Sandhill Blvd.
Mesquite NV 89027
702.346.7444 ext 300

Reviewed April 24, 2011

The amenities read Free Parking, isn't that great? But there is no refrigerator or microwave. Its pricey for the area, the casinos are much cheaper, and the rooms are small and cramped. They are clean, but old. Towels were gray and thin.
The staff person that waited on us refused us the internet price and charged us $15.00 more. They were unfriendly, never smiled, and this is the killer. We asked for a room on the lower/first floor (parking lot was empty) towards the front. "She" said all the front lower rooms were for people with pets and put us at the very back, major walk for older couple, to even get to the breakfast room if we could..
We found a brochure in the room noting that AARP holders were to receive a 10% discount, so we called the front desk person and she agreed.
Don't be deceived by the pictures. We arrived tired and exhausted after driving from Tucson. We stayed regardless because we were just too tired. Never again.

Room Tip: Purchase ON LINE